English Vocabulary

question

I was wondering ,how could I increase my rate in vocabulary knowing that after learning about 200 words I am still at the same poor level that at the first moment I started ....?????Thanks to answer .

2 comments

• I was wondering ,how could I increase my rate in vocabulary knowing that after learning about 200 words I am still at the same poor level that at the first moment I started ....?????Thanks to answer .
  • I don't know how it works for the rate, GG says I learnt less words than you did (~130), but my vocab level increased. I let the software make it's calculation without being too concerned...
    I'm mostly motivated to increase my vocabulary because I'm very short of words.

If you're willing to learn more vocabulary, I can advise you to read. And when reading, have a translator next to you, search the words you don't know, and write them (I made an excel table. And I found it easy, when we don't have to browse a dictionary anymore : I read quite continuously, just looking for a meaning once in a while, and after, when I stop reading, I collect my words one by one by going back with the translator.)
    I'm not sure I'm talking "loud and clear" am I ?

Please sign in to leave a comment.