Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

no more conversations in my lessons

I am unpleasantly surprised I don't be sent neither text to read nor conversation to listen to but only grammar.
Is there a mistake from your service or the end of my lessons?
Sincerely
A faithful pupil
Docteur Jean-Pierre DEJARDIN
Namur Belgique.

6 comments

• Hi Doctor,

I hope your problem was resolved to your satisfaction!

Also I have a weird growth on my tail. Would you mind taking a look at it?

Thanks,
    Giuseppe
  • Dear Doctor,

I can clearly imagine what's the cause. Rest assured: It's no error and no shortcoming. You already have a good hunch. The key to the solution is what you have already said: "faithful". I would recommend you send an E-Mail directly to the GymGlish support and they will tell you the reason more comprehensively
    than I can.

Anyway, see you later on the list of "friends for life".

Another faithful student.
  • ...and no conversation at all, summer too hot ? sun bathing on the beach ? smartphone broken ? where is that list of "friends for life" ?
  • Hello JPD,

Just to confirm, please send a message to GymGlish Support - support@gymglish.com - if you are still having problems with your lessons, and we will be more able to help you there.

Best regards,

Sam
  • From ╬ÁBrain:
    ...and no conversation at all, summer too hot ? sun bathing on the beach ? smartphone broken ? where is that list of "friends for life" ?

Why so hostile? I don't understand it.

The list "friend for life" is an internal thing it's not a list which I have invented and which I maintain.

In this case it hasn't come across properly: This "List of Friends" was meant
    with a winking eye, the person who will ask the GG support is most likely
    going to know what it means.

So, please, be peaceful and calm down.
  • Ok, I'll become peacefull and quiet just like this forum, almost dead in spite of all the promises ;)

Please sign in to leave a comment.