Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

correspondance

i'm an ivorian graduate in west africa. seriously i like english. for me it's very important to speak english and share with another in the world.
however, i think i have an opportunity to exchanger with another here i will so happy too.

seriously i like to get an native english speakers.or an americans or british people.
if you anwer me; the following day i will give you my E-mail adresse to correspond.

3 comments

• ok add me to chat.
  • From Blaise Alloh:
    i'm an ivorian graduate in west africa. seriously i like english. for me it's very important to speak english and share with another in the world.
    however, i think i have an opportunity to exchange with another here i will so happy too.

seriously i like to get a native english speakers.or an americans or british people.
    if you anwer me; the following day i will give you my E-mail adresse to correspond.

• hello Blaise, i'm Marie, i'm from Gabon. opposite to you i try to speak english. i don't speak english very well and i want to learn. if you allow me, and if you agree, i would like speak en english with you.
    bye

Please sign in to leave a comment.