Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Business Englisch problem

Hello, I paid for an GymGlisch PREMIUM but don't get anything relevant to business stories or vocabulary. I seems to me like an "normal" GymGlisch session I had one year ago. I don't want to pay more for silly stories like "A Small Detour". Please let me know, if there is a chance to get duties with business englisch. If not, I want some of my money back. Best regards, Isabella Binder

15 comments

• sometimes, I wonder why some questions get no answer ! I suppose this post is for the GG administration and not for us users ... though "a Small Detour" is a topic from "The Delavigne Corporation" chapter. In that case, I agree : 1) it can be considered as a stupid story 2) I hope you don't pay for that. Users don't have any money (as far as I know, sometimes they have services for free, perhaps ?). This forum is a good way to have a practice of the language : just as Pimpanella writes :<span class="st"> </span><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><span class="st"><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language: EN-US;mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA" lang="EN-US">"never mind the bottle, </span></span><em><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family: Arial;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:EN-US; mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;font-style:normal" lang="EN-US">let's</span></em><span class="st"><i><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language: FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA" lang="EN-US"> </span></i><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language: EN-US;mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA" lang="EN-US">just </span></span><em><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;font-style:normal" lang="EN-US">drink it". I don't know if I'll get an answer, but at least, the indicator won't remain at "0" - cheers.</span></em><span class="st"><em> </em></span>
  • You must be right eBrain for the first part of your answer, delphinbella's demand is for GG administration and not for users, that's why it didn't receive any anwer but yours.

There are also questions that definiteley can't be answerded, like remember the guy who was looking for a place where he could both learn english AND practice marathons, and his quest let us all puzzled and mute.

And, what about a little cleaning and tidying in your post so we could find it's true substance more easily ? ;-)
  • What is the adress of the GG administration? Please let me know! Thank you! I am still disapointed of the Business Englisch.
  • ;) Don't take it bad, delphinbella, but I read a lot of mistakes in your 2 posts. I'll believe it's because you don't consider the forum as a learning space, so you don't put all your attention to your writing.

Nonetheless, these mistakes are basic ones, and you could benefit from basic lessons, so that you acquire some automatisms and don't make them anymore, whatever the context... All the best business language is nothing if the sentences are being strewn with basic mistakes...

Just my two cents, and again, don't take it bad... ;)
  • Here is the address : For technical support, and pedagogical questions related to our content, please write us at : support@Gymglish.com
  • OK sorry for this untidy post : it's an unwanted effect of the new cut and paste function. I saw it when it was too late and I could then only delete but a void place would have still remained (as seen in another post by one of us). @Idoine91 : I think it's better to have posts with errors than no post at all in a deserted forum... If you look at the reward of my very ugly post : 3 posts back from Pimpanella, 1 from Delphinbella and Idoine91 and myself...cheers, and perhaps it is not the end of it !
  • By the way, Pimpanella, thank you : you just let think that behind the mess (of this post), there is a true substance !, just like in Rabelais's bone that cannot be too bad....
  • Don't you use the Edit button, eBrain, to correct your posts ? I use it most of the time, when I made an error, and to help the editor to understand where I want a new line, to skip a line...
    And using Word to write your post -to prevent hysterics when you slip on the keyboard and loose all what you wrote-, isn’t a good way anymore, because of the tags you import with your text. Maybe a simple editor like bloc-note would do better.
  • I cannot see any Edit button, where is it? I see Post/Preview/Cancel at the end of the page. Thank you very much for your advice and have a nice day. eBrain

Please sign in to leave a comment.