Comments about the English forum

I am a deaf person.

I am 84 years old. I not understand why, in the statistics, you write "oral comprehensive level 2,1" considering I am deaf and I never listened the audio stories. Then I want you send me the written stories, because I am unable to heard the audio stories.

4 comments

• You said, pal, that you never listen to the audio stories. Anyway you are unable to hear them. That means that you won't ever be an interpreter but, thanks to GymGlish, you might be a good translator. You needn't to take care of assessments made by a robot.
  • Congratulation to you, Gueux de mer, for starting English lessons at 84 ! I wouldn't have signed before making sure I could receive lessons adapted to a special situation, as yours.
    There is of course that box you can check if you can't hear the audio but I'm afraid it's only use is to count the points. And I'm not too optimistic about the possibility of getting a special lesson, with text in place of the audio.
    Anyway, I would advise you to write to Gymglish support to ask your question, you'll have a better chance to get an answer than here on the forum.
  • Gueux de mer said

I am 84 years old. I not understand why, in the statistics, you write "oral comprehensive level 2,1" considering I am deaf and I never listened the audio stories. Then I want you send me the written stories, because I am unable to heard the audio stories.

Hello Gueux de mer, First of all, please excuse us for the delay. We will find a solution so that you can enjoy your lesson even if you cannot listen to the audio stories. We will write you an email with the explanations.
  • Gueux de mer said

Please sign in to leave a comment.