The Delavigne Corporation

Favorite Gymglish Episode(s): which one(s) and why?

How come I never got one of these? They seem much more fun than the ones I usually get... :'(

Being here from the very beginning of the saga (I was in the testing phase!), I think that's unfair!

I want to have fun too... please...

19 comments - page 2

• OBITUARY

Jean Marron aka James Brown died yesterday Dec 25.

Born in 1933,Jean Marron - at that times called James Brown - had founded the Soul and the Funk. He had been a model for a lot of musicians. He had got plenty of fans thanks to his most famous songs "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag", "It's a Man's Man's Man's World", and "Get Up (I Feel Like Being Like A) Sex Machine".

One year or so ago he was hired by the fragrance company Delavigne Corp. to put some funk on Fridays and all over the week either. He took the French name Jean Marron to make it more funky. He will have made his mark in the soul of every GymGlish user.
    The trouble is, the Delavigne Corp. won't never make it without Jean/James.

The GG users are expected to come crowding to his funeral.
    I offer the Delavigne staff my chesnuty condolences.

Gee! (That's just what we needed!)
  • It seems that I don't get neither the fun episodes nor some more challenging lessons! I feel the boredom getting the best part of it now!
  • From Fygues:
    It seems that I don't get neither the fun episodes nor some more challenging lessons! I feel the boredom getting the best part of it now!

How can I help you getting out of your bad mood, Fygues?
    Have a chat here on the forum?
    Have you ever tried Prosack?
    Wish you recover with the New-Year lying ahead.
    Cathy
  • From Coach F4BED:
    How come I've never heard the episode with the death of the old scottish man on radio rhubarb??? I'm supposed to be the most advanced user of Gymglish!!!

Only a personnal question ... What's the signification of F4BED ?
  • From Benoit Grand-Perrin:

Only a personnal question ... What's the signification of F4BED ?

This is only my very personal interpretation:
    There are a lot of coaches on the GG, some achieve hard labour to make us get our daily lesson. Some others like F4BED are just good for bed. That "a for bed" is well known as a regular of nightcaps & eyes-openers.

(If you can't understand that expression, go to the "idioms" column of this forum, there is an explanation under the headline "Where does the expression nightcap come from?")

Regular of nightcaps & eyes-openers are unable to stand awake more than the needed time to gulp down their nightcaps and their eyes-openers. Most of their life is lived in bed.

Would you know how I know it? I didn't make any investigation. A little bird told me.
  • Hello!
    I'm new in gymglish and already received three lessons. I think can not yet choise my favorite episode .
  • my chesnuty condolences comming his funeral

d,ont funny for nobody let me go d,ont let me d,ont does,nt sking on my face
  • I like the Radio Rhubarb scenes because of the nice signatur tune and the radio team Moira and Brent. And I like Bruno's voice, whenever in action.
  • Why do you think he is a one in the word? I am ok with you when you said he is good.But don't forgot another as Bob marley, Mike jagger and Madona...
    Thank.
  • Of course, but now it's Brian, whose voice I love very much (a nice subtil voice in London, when Brian is travelling with his boss Bruno, adorable this guy.

Please sign in to leave a comment.