Comments about the English forum

today's lesson

There is a big Bug today !! My lesson is "arrived" only late in the morning (12,00 approx) and correction is not arrived at all (I sent my copy , and ... nothing !!!!! . What 's happen ???

4 comments

• What's happening? You might be on holidays down under or in Beijing. Then it's a question of time-lag. Or would the GymGlish clock have stopped? Goodness knows. Anyway, mimidupyla, we all hope everything has been put in order by the time you read me.
  • <span class="not-selected-choice"> You did not select: </span> <span class="correct">I'm not enrolled in this class, but would it be okay if I sat in on it?</span> <span class="correct">I didn't select it because the verb sat is in the past and would is not in the past. Is it allright? I mention it because is not the first time that the time of the verb is not correct. Since your method is very good, it would help if you can correct that sentence.</span>
  • Luz Santamaria said

<span class="not-selected-choice"> You did not select: </span> <span class="correct">I'm not enrolled in this class, but would it be okay if I sat in on it?</span> <span class="correct">I didn't select it because the verb sat is in the past and would is not in the past. Is it allright? I mention it because is not the first time that the time of the verb is not correct. Since your method is very good, it would help if you can correct that sentence.</span>

Hello Luz, Sorry for the late reply. The sentence 'I'm not enrolled in this class, but would it be okay if I sat in on it?' is totally correct. Would is used as a question here, and the simple past tense is appropriate here. Next time, please try to respect the topic of the threads in the Forum. This is a question for the grammar section. Thanks.
  • mimidupyla said

There is a big Bug today !! My lesson is "arrived" only late in the morning (12,00 approx) and correction is not arrived at all (I sent my copy , and ... nothing !!!!! . What 's happen ???

Hello Mimi, I hope this bug hasn't been a recurring problem for you. Keep in mind that our support team can handle problems like this one very easily. I hope the situation has been resolved.

Please sign in to leave a comment.