Comments about the English forum

Traduction des textes anglais par Google

Bonsoir, Depuis 2 leçons, je n'ai plus accès à la barre de traduction en Français des leçons Anglaises.Pouvz-vous me conseiller pour configurer cette barre de traduction.merci

4 comments

• Hi Victor, what the heal are you talking about ? A traduction tool in your lesson ?? How come you have something like that, and what's the use of the lesson if you get the translation with it ? I'm puzzled...
  • Unfortunately , I've got the same problem . I tried many things to fix it but without results until now ; I didn't suucceed Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you Michèle
  • I have got the same problem
  • Victor Gédin said

Bonsoir, Depuis 2 leçons, je n'ai plus accès à la barre de traduction en Français des leçons Anglaises.Pouvz-vous me conseiller pour configurer cette barre de traduction.merci

Hello. GymGlish doesn't offer any sort of translation bar or translation extension in our lessons. Perhaps you have installed a third party extension or plugin on your browser which is totally unrelated to GymGlish. As Pimpanella suggests, GymGlish discourages the use of such translation tools as it defeats the purpose of many of our vocabulary oriented questions, and also will provide out of context and unreliable translations. What do I know though? I'm just a talking monkey.

Please sign in to leave a comment.