English Idioms

More Pronuntiation and Repetition to help with Speech

I like Gymglish and is a good system to learn some English, however is very incomplete since is lack of Speech and Pronunciation. I wonder if somehow we can get more help in both. Also, I have trouble with the English accent that makes very difficult, for us in America, to understand the dialogs and consequently we are graded lower than our real level. Here in America we do not use certain idiomatic expressions that may be very common in British English. Definitely, is not the same and I sign up for American English. Regards, anny L.

7 comments

• If you take more than 10 minutes a day for your GG lessons and hear and repeat the short sentences over and over again, you will arrive at last to hear and pronunce the difference between the accents better than before. But I had to be patient and till now my pronunciation is not so good in class as it might be. Hopefully I continue with my practice, and I'm open for your suggestions how to do it better.
  • Hello friends, i like GG but i have a difficulte, i can't understand the audio, i would like have more audio, music to practice english. please if some one can help me to send me more audio and music i will happy and apreciate that thanks in advance

• [Hello Fungendichter have you educative audio or music ? if yes can you send for me ps?

thx
  • Hi, everyone! It's a real pleasure to join GG. I really want to improve my listening. I just can't hear what people say on radios and TVs. What can I do?
  • Hi, everyone! It's a real pleasure to join GG. I really want to improve my listening. I just can't hear what people say on radios and TVs. What can I do?
  • This message has been disabled by a moderator 4¬†years, 2¬†months ago.

• hi every body,iam really performing with GG and iam sure that will time it will be ok I thing that we can use the Forum to practise and perform the speaking Let do so

Please sign in to leave a comment.