The Delavigne Corporation

Radio Rhubarb: The new Gymglish Radio format

I love scottish womens especially Moira! Any words could describe her, she's so ...

8 comments

• I'd love to listen to radio rhubard at will.

Why not open a URL where we all can enjoy it??
  • Hello I'm new on the gymglih programm.

What's radio rhubarb and where can I listen it
  • From Didier Eisack:
    Hello I'm new on the gymglih programm.

You'll discover Radio Rhubarb's audio file later in your cursus. You'll see, It's very funny!!!
  • From Didier Eisack:
    Hello I'm new on the gymglih programm.

Hi Didier !

Radio Rhubarb is not a real radio, it is more like the Delavigne Story: episodes that you may (or not) get in your Gymglish of the day according to your user preferences.

Best regards,
    Antoine
  • Complaint

I am a regular listener to Radio Rhubarb broadcastings.
    I can figure out that it needs a lot of ads to balance the budget and make up for the high salaries of your head sponsor, the Delavigne Corporation.
    Though I found it out a bit far this morning at hearing the weather forecast being chopped up in slices by the ads over the top qualities of the brand new "Mildbristle". The sun got hidden by the many sprays of the aftershave, the sky got a a moment overcasted by pink fragrance clouds. Not possible to have an idea of how the weather really was.

I'd suggest that either the forecast would be broadcasted on Radio Rhubarb and the ads released on the forum, or the opposite.
    As a matter of fact, for my part, if I do say so myself, ...
    don't broadcast the forecast.
    But release it every morning on a specific spot of the Gymglish.
    Thanks for any following to this complaint.
  • I will thank the Radio Rhubarb management for granting my request.
    Today's weather forecast report by their very own little sunbeam Candy Summer suffered no add cutting.
    Nice not being in London today, escaping the "smog" that silly little American Candy reporter is going to inflict on Londoners.

From Gee:
    Complaint

I am a regular listener to Radio Rhubarb broadcastings.
    I can figure out that it needs a lot of ads to balance the budget and make up for the high salaries of your head sponsor, the Delavigne Corporation.
    Though I found it out a bit far this morning at hearing the weather forecast being chopped up in slices by the ads over the top qualities of the brand new "Mildbristle". The sun got hidden by the many sprays of the aftershave, the sky got a a moment overcasted by pink fragrance clouds. Not possible to have an idea of how the weather really was.

I'd suggest that either the forecast would be broadcasted on Radio Rhubarb and the ads released on the forum, or the opposite.
    As a matter of fact, for my part, if I do say so myself, ...
    don't broadcast the forecast.
    But release it every morning on a specific spot of the Gymglish.
    Thanks for any following to this complaint.

• How I can listen to the Radio Rhubarb?
    Than you
  • Radio Rhubarb is an imaginary radio station broadcasting through the GymGlish lessons. If you patiently go on with the GG program, Vic, you'll come across Radio Rhubarb sooner or later. Look at the first note posted in this column.

Please sign in to leave a comment.