The Delavigne Corporation

Chapter 4: an incredible voyage / Bruno's travels

<div class="box exercise-box"><strong>Dorothy</strong>: Do you remember that day we first met? <strong>Philip</strong>: Who are you again? Are you the one who gave me a back massage on top of the Trunk Tower? <strong>Dorothy</strong>: Nope. That wasn't me. I was the girl who kicked you in the - <strong>Philip</strong>: Oh! Now I remember. So, do you want to grab a drink? Hi everybody, this conversation between Dorothy and Philip is extracted from ''Bruno's travels''. Dorothy said she's the girl who kicked Philip in the...I would like to know what Dorothy kicked in. <div class="clear">

5 comments

• A girl would more likely hit a boy in the eye first. It could also be in his mind or hand, shoulder, cheek... if there's no heart available. For other body parts maybe later if perfect matches :-)
  • Thierry said

Hi Hésiode, I don't want to be vulgar (and that's vocabulary too) , but the choice is unlimited : ass, balls... heart (not sure with Philip ) good day to you

Thanks Thierry for your explanation....
  • Thierry said

Hi Hésiode, I don't want to be vulgar (and that's vocabulary too) , but the choice is unlimited : ass, balls... heart (not sure with Philip ) good day to you

Thanks Thierry for your explanation....
  • <div class="box exercise-box"><strong>Dorothy</strong>: Do you remember that day we first met? <strong>Philip</strong>: Who are you again? Are you the one who gave me a back massage on top of the Trunk Tower? <strong>Dorothy</strong>: Nope. That wasn't me. I was the girl who kicked you in the - <strong>Philip</strong>: Oh! Now I remember. So, do you want to grab a drink? Hi everybody, this conversation between Dorothy and Philip is extracted from ''Bruno's travels''. Dorothy said she's the girl who kicked Philip in the...I would like to know what Dorothy kicked in. <div class="clear">
  • Hi Hésiode, I don't want to be vulgar (and that's vocabulary too) , but the choice is unlimited : ass, balls... heart (not sure with Philip ) good day to you

Please sign in to leave a comment.