The Delavigne Corporation

Chapter 4: an incredible voyage / Bruno's travels

<div class="box exercise-box"><strong>Dorothy</strong>: Do you remember that day we first met? <strong>Philip</strong>: Who are you again? Are you the one who gave me a back massage on top of the Trunk Tower? <strong>Dorothy</strong>: Nope. That wasn't me. I was the girl who kicked you in the - <strong>Philip</strong>: Oh! Now I remember. So, do you want to grab a drink? Hi everybody, this conversation between Dorothy and Philip is extracted from ''Bruno's travels''. Dorothy said she's the girl who kicked Philip in the...I would like to know what Dorothy kicked in. <div class="clear">

5 comments

• Hi Hésiode, I don't want to be vulgar (and that's vocabulary too) , but the choice is unlimited : ass, balls... heart (not sure with Philip ) good day to you
  • Thierry said

Hi Hésiode, I don't want to be vulgar (and that's vocabulary too) , but the choice is unlimited : ass, balls... heart (not sure with Philip ) good day to you

Thanks Thierry for your explanation....
  • Thierry said

Hi Hésiode, I don't want to be vulgar (and that's vocabulary too) , but the choice is unlimited : ass, balls... heart (not sure with Philip ) good day to you

Thanks Thierry for your explanation....
  • Hello Hésiode and Thierry, About the thing you are speaking about, may I propose a commentary: that's pronounced like that but arse is the way to written it. Heart is rather few probable at less she's a kungfu girl.In the ball, the knee is may be more appropriate than a foot,although...It's remains theeth one's can kick in them but the girl wouldn't boast of that. If you want to know, Hésiode, others synonymous of the first word, as soon as possible when I would have find out my dictionary lost in my removal. Bye to you two GL
  • A girl would more likely hit a boy in the eye first. It could also be in his mind or hand, shoulder, cheek... if there's no heart available. For other body parts maybe later if perfect matches :-)

Please sign in to leave a comment.