Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Are you short of episodes ?

These last days, you sent me only memory and grammar exercises, i wonder why ? What about Delavigne people ? Are they all off for nowhere ? , ill ? or worst, perhaps they all died last funky friday! my sorrow is boundless. Please tell me what's happening. Sad Gwen.

3 comments

• For sure, Gwen, you have already used up all the existing episodes on earth. That means you are now fluent and expert on the English-American language. Your post confirms it.
  • AhQ ['a: kiu] said

For sure, Gwen, you have already used up all the existing episodes on earth. That means you are now fluent and expert on the English-American language. Your post confirms it.

Are you kidding ?
  • I'm not kidding, Gwendy. I started the GymGlish in 2006. Since about two years I have been awarded the title of "friend for life". That means I get on a daily basis vocabulary, grammar and some exercises. As I'm not living in an English speaking environment, it helps me to keep up the language. Don't worry, Gwen. If you want to while away the time, tell us a story. I'll be happy to read you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.