Frantastique Users and Visitors Lounge

hello ! i am a beginer in this site

I would like to improve my English, can you help me. I am a frenchwoman I can help you in French if you want, can you write me please thank you all the world, have a good day!

13 comments

• I want to improve my English also. We can help us. What do you think?
  • Hello I'm also interested to try to speak english with new contact. (chat, phone or skype )
  • Ludo said

Hello I'm also interested to try to speak english with new contact. (chat, phone or skype )

Hello, I also would like to improve my english. My mothertong is french and I live in a french oversees department in the indian ocean. So I don't practice much english.... I would be glad to communicate in english with anyone who share the same interest in inglish than me.
  • <span id="gForum_hidden_span" style="display:none; position:absolute; top:-8000px;"></span><span id="gForum_hidden_span" style="display:none; position:absolute; top:-8000px;"></span> hello my name is abdul .I would like to speak and write better english.My mothertong is french  and live in a french region of west africa.I want to communicate in english whith anyone share or not the same  interest in english than me.
  • hello
  • Hello, My name is INES My english is not  very good evry one can help me, I speak french.
  • Hi there,
    You have joined a perfect platform to practice, just try to communicate with members and I'm sure that it will help you to improve your English language.
    http://www.selectmytutor.co.uk/subject-english.html
  • Hi my friends I,m new my inglish is not very nice yet, but I have little by little a vocabulary to go on, if you are able understund me I,l be very happy
  • Ines Ebomi said

Hello, My name is INES My english is not  very good evry one can help me, I speak french.

Bonjour je suis espagnole mais je parle un peut aussi le francais seulement je voulait te saluer d,ici nous pouvons parler en ingles, will be worst because my vocabulary is a little , but we can I think do exercises and help us

Please sign in to leave a comment.