Frantastique Users and Visitors Lounge

hello ! i am a beginer in this site

I would like to improve my English, can you help me. I am a frenchwoman I can help you in French if you want, can you write me please thank you all the world, have a good day!

13 comments - page 2

• I am a native English speaker. My English is excellent but my French is only at intermediate level. Do any of you live near Pezenas and want to exchange French and English conversations?
  • mijote said

I would like to improve my English, can you help me. I am a frenchwoman I can help you in French if you want, can you write me please thank you all the world, have a good day!

Fluent English- happy to help! Looking to learn French, my level is very basic.
  • mijote said

Hi Mijote. How are you?
    Do you want to exchange conversations in english/french.?
    My French is very basic. My first language is english.
  • Hi!
    my name is Yohou Jose , i have been learning English for many years,but i noticed that no one can speack better English without praticing it by chatting, calling on phone ...namely for the ones who live in french regions where i live too.
    Here are my phone number: 00225 58730498 and my e-mail: ericjopapa@gmail.com

Please sign in to leave a comment.