English Vocabulary

to improve my english

i'm vincent kouassi,i would like to improve my english

21 comments - page 2

• Hi SO!
    There's no such a thing here, the gymglish makers don't read and correct our mistakes.
    But I can tell you from my experience how much it's useful to practice writing and reading,  even  when we  make some errors. Unfortunately we are only a handfull of gymglish learners these times to use the forum steadily, but we are eager to help each other and have a chat now and then.
    I read  your under profile data that you just started the lessons.  I welcome you here and wish you to make your way in English.
    Read you soon again hopefully.
  • Hi everybody! i look for exersises to improve oral english,a website for example.Does anyone help me to find something ?
    Waiting an answer
  • I would like to have chat with gymglish users.I'm french but i live in Italy near Rome. I was a french teacher and now i'm retired.
  • Hello Elena,
    It's nice to meet you, there are a few of us like you here eager to chat in English, about everything and anything, who'd be pleased that you joined us.
    Would you tell us how you happened to live in Italy?  Were you teaching French in Italy yet or in France?
    There are  websites to practice oral English, in particular  BBC learning English, VOA learning English, ESL (English as a second language)  for those I tried, and I'm sure you'll find others.
    Enjoy your retirement time, read you soon.
  • There are four ways which you need to follow if you need to learn the English Language. Writing, Reading, Listening and watching.

If you are a good reader, you can develop your vocabulary part and also it will improve your writing skills because while reading you can understand the correct way of writing a content.

Listening and watching some English videos will help you to enhance your communication skills as you can learn the correct accent through watching videos.

These all activities will help you to improve your English skills and after that, you should try to communicate with your family members and with your close friends who can help you to correct your communication while you make a mistake.

http://www.selectmytutor.co.uk/subject-english.html
  • It's time to practice more and more. :)
  • Elena said

I would like to have chat with gymglish users.I'm french but i live in Italy near Rome. I was a french teacher and now i'm retired.

Idea isn't bad at all. I am also interested to do that.
  • Hi.. I'm Mona...l start to improve my English by speaking....is some body here that speak to me sometime??
  • hello every one i'm rimo i want to make friends (Girls) inorder to chat in English
  • Mona said

Hi.. I'm Mona...l start to improve my English by speaking....is some body here that speak to me sometime??

hello sister im arabic too

Please sign in to leave a comment.