Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hi!!

I'm Olivia and i'm a ivorian. I search friends in Gymglish to discuss, to talk about everything and nothing, and also to play!
I'm 15 years old, and I live in Côte d'Ivoire with my mother, because my father lives in Senegal with his wife and my brothers and sister. I must know english because soon I will work in an international organism(this is my dream). So, if you want me become your friend, join me! (ps: if my texte contains mistakes, mention it please!)

143 comments - page 15

• To shouufy
    About your essay, amazing how GG users were jostling at helping you!
    Now take the proposals and shuffle them to get your text.
    Gee
    [CW]
    Vocab.: to shuffle the proposals = to rearrange to produce an order at random like do cards players. They shuffle (the cards).
  • Hi my name is Ster I am searching for great friends

From easyenglish:
    I'm Olivia and i'm a ivorian. I search friends in Gymglish to discuss, to talk about everything and nothing, and also to play!
    I'm 15 years old, and I live in Côte d'Ivoire with my mother, because my father lives in Senegal with his wife and my brothers and sister. I must know english because soon I will work in an international organism(this is my dream). So, if you want me become your friend, join me! (ps: if my texte contains mistakes, mention it please!)

• Hi:

My name is Ster I am looking for greats friends, I live in Honduras,
  • God bless you, Ster!

As your are a star, and me an angel, we are neighbors.
    But you are shining in your second home in Honduras. I never went over there. Would you tell us more about Honduras and Central America? It would be so pleasant an exercise to us reading you.

Sure you're gonna make friends but not greats. To get Greats you need to subscribe to Oxford University and study hard!
    Just great friends are looking forward here to being yours.
    (never put adjectives in the plural, hey!)

Angel, The Security Guard on Heaven and Earth.

Please sign in to leave a comment.