Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hi!!

I'm Olivia and i'm a ivorian. I search friends in Gymglish to discuss, to talk about everything and nothing, and also to play!
I'm 15 years old, and I live in Côte d'Ivoire with my mother, because my father lives in Senegal with his wife and my brothers and sister. I must know english because soon I will work in an international organism(this is my dream). So, if you want me become your friend, join me! (ps: if my texte contains mistakes, mention it please!)

143 comments - page 7

• Hi Forestine79, Gee, Guardian Angel and others friends !
    Today, I was not on my mother's tricycle because I was at work again... this is the end of holidays...
    Yersterday, I could swin in my swimming pool ( a little one)... It was the first time during the whole summer.
    I floated on my back and was enjoy dreaming and looking at the leeaces of the poplars shuddering in the air... Clouds were slowly passing in the sky and suddenly I saw you Guardian Angel. You were nearly translucent riding a pretty rose altocumulus... (Much better than bicycle or tricycle) I tried to call you but you didn't hear me...
    Today, when I come home, I met my young daugther (17 years) with a friend of hers. She said me that they had a so funny afternoon. They Swimmed in the swimmingpool... up to now, all is in order. Then they took a sunny bathing... Alright... And the, sun was hidden by some trees... and the two girls climbed on the roof to continue bathing in the sun !!! Do you imagine my face when they said it to me ? How did they climbed... "Mum, simply with a ladder... Why did you ask the question ?" So, nothing to worry about... Why do I feel angst ?
    Did you think that we have to lock tennagers in their room when we go to work in the morning. And there is yet a whole week before school ! Is there a teenager-sitter on the GG Forum... Are you free now ?
    Whatever thank you Guardian Angel for looking so kindly at the fooly girls on the roof of my home this afternoon !
    Zina
  • As usual, many mistakes : I was enjoying... leeaces=leaves (too much rhum to recover of angst !)
    Zina
  • From Gee on 08/27 at 12:16AM
    (...)
    If I'm wrong let's the Guardian Angel deny this explanation.
    (...)

You're wrong, Gee.

Let me deny it.
    Let's deny it = let us deny it.
    Let the GA deny it.
    That's OK.
    But you cannot let both us and the GA deny it.
    You'd have been right saying "If I'm wrong, let the Guardian Angel deny this explanation."

About the shelves, racks, shells and all the caboodle... they are a mere trifle in comparison with the key issue of our workout: a correct language.

If I'm wrong throw the first stone at me.
  • To Zina

I got an eyeful indeed.
    The time I spent riding that pretty rosy altocu has been the best peep-show session I had ever had all my life long.
    That's the reason why I didn't want to hear you calling me up.
  • Guardian Angel ! I'm so disappointed... I thought you were like angels are... without sexual impulses ! Not male neither female... How God can accept this sort of thing ?
  • hi Zina, a little story of teenager for you
    My daugther ( 17 years old) said she was going for a birthday of a friend of her...she went there by car with the mother of an other friend and should go back whith she in the evening) ; so at 2 o'clock in the night she phoned from a dancing (?!?) because we had to take she to the hospital: "i am not able to walk anymore!she said!!she sprained here ankle very much!
    She said the other mother that we would take here back home the next day and we, we were waiting for our daughter and thought " there is no matter she will come back with Coralie and his mother"!!!Now she cann't ride her own poney and we are quiet for some days !!!probably not very long now( it was on the 11 of August)

From Zina:
    Hi Forestine79, Gee, Guardian Angel and others friends !
    Today, I was not on my mother's tricycle because I was at work again... this is the end of holidays...
    Yersterday, I could swin in my swimming pool ( a little one)... It was the first time during the whole summer.
    I floated on my back and was enjoy dreaming and looking at the leeaces of the poplars shuddering in the air... Clouds were slowly passing in the sky and suddenly I saw you Guardian Angel. You were nearly translucent riding a pretty rose altocumulus... (Much better than bicycle or tricycle) I tried to call you but you didn't hear me...
    Today, when I come home, I met my young daugther (17 years) with a friend of hers. She said me that they had a so funny afternoon. They Swimmed in the swimmingpool... up to now, all is in order. Then they took a sunny bathing... Alright... And the, sun was hidden by some trees... and the two girls climbed on the roof to continue bathing in the sun !!! Do you imagine my face when they said it to me ? How did they climbed... "Mum, simply with a ladder... Why did you ask the question ?" So, nothing to worry about... Why do I feel angst ?
    Did you think that we have to lock tennagers in their room when we go to work in the morning. And there is yet a whole week before school ! Is there a teenager-sitter on the GG Forum... Are you free now ?
    Whatever thank you Guardian Angel for looking so kindly at the fooly girls on the roof of my home this afternoon !
    Zina

• Thanks Forestine79 for saying to me that I'm not the only mother to face angst because of my daughters !
    Today, my elder daughter is back home after three years without a word... I take it as it comes... Now I ask her about nothing and she tells me everything she does even though three years ago I was "an old fool who never had friends" ! Much surprising even if we all know that teenage is hard for our children... Françoise Dolto used to say to the parents : "Whatever you'll do, it would be bad..." Fortunately, our life is not only our children even if we loved them so much. World is spacious, there are so many places and people to meet, so many things to leran, so many things to live. Our children have to open their own world too. We have to understand it, to accept it and to let them fly away (not from the roof!)
    Zina
  • I am a mother so a parent and i like those words "whatever you do it would be bad! (F Dolto)
    they helped us , poor parents !...we had also many difficulties with our eldest girl, and were often feeled guilty : those kind of texts encouraged us.
    She went away the day she was eighteen, i remember i was in my bathroom and i said "cann't you just wait i have finished my shower" but she didn't !
    We didn't hear about her during 3 weeks, then it was my birthday and she phone "what are you doing for your birthay ?"...what a beautiful present !
    So: courage and patience to every parent and every teenager too !

From Zina:
    Thanks Forestine79 for saying to me that I'm not the only mother to face angst because of my daughters !
    Today, my elder daughter is back home after three years without a word... I take it as it comes... Now I ask her about nothing and she tells me everything she does even though three years ago I was "an old fool who never had friends" ! Much surprising even if we all know that teenage is hard for our children... Françoise Dolto used to say to the parents : "Whatever you'll do, it would be bad..." Fortunately, our life is not only our children even if we loved them so much. World is spacious, there are so many places and people to meet, so many things to leran, so many things to live. Our children have to open their own world too. We have to understand it, to accept it and to let them fly away (not from the roof!)
    Zina

From Zina:
    Thanks Forestine79 for saying to me that I'm not the only mother to face angst because of my daughters !
    Zina

• Hi, to morrow is a goog day: it's "the meal of our street"
    Everybody come with something good to eat or to drink, and we eat everythings together!
    So we know new families and then it's easier to speak to each others every day; it's ery kind !
    Some else of you are they doing this kind of party ?
  • Hi, I'm very happy with gymglish, I'm from tunisia and I want make some friends, boys and girls

Please sign in to leave a comment.