Comments about the English forum

Resist !

Hi resistents to the scuttling of this forum !
I have been kept away from our chatting for a while because I couldn't find the link button to the forum on my lessons anymore. Having asked gg support several times what was going on, I was eventually told I could still reach it through a  link at the bottom of my lessons, which I tried right away.
 It worked actually but the link is so discreet that  my first thought was that if I came in through a  mouse hole I was likely to find myself alone there, and that's not the aim of a message board... But to my surprise I read several posts written lately at a time I thought the forum was out of order. Well you are smarter than me,  and I'm delighted to find out that life has suvived here in a clandestine way.
Now I'm one of yours, lets hold on and keep our forum from the phase out.
Let's meet when and where you know...

8 comments

• This post was deleted by the author 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Hi ! 
    Just arrived and already have the impression that this forum needs resistents like you. 
    May I join the resistance ? 
    For the moment, can't find the place. 
    When and where ?
  • Hi Jo,
     I'm so  pleased to meet a second resistant. Unity makes strenght, and numbers too.
    You did find the place, it's rght here actually! Whenever you'll leave a  message, coded language of course, it will be found and deciphered, and actions will be taken.
    Let's go and gather a maximum of mates as the more, the merrier.
    We need a code name for this operation, don't we?
  • Resistance fighters should share a code  name indeed. As Pimpanella was the most persistent fighter, it up to her to create code names. The deciphering of a code name wouldn't show on here anyway. Pimpanella knows how to manage to keep it secret.
  • Okay. I came up with a code name then, and designed a logo so the members of our movement can recognize each other.
    I let you guess what does SOF stand for, each member can download the logo here: https://picasaweb.google.com/112838021452383590266/ForumGg?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIfmp-Pk1r2HtgE&feat=directlink
    There are some Sundays like this one  inspiring  playfulness :-)
  • So, let's come together and count ourselves.
    But where are the throngs of demonstrators with the SOF banners??? Oh là là, would say Jean, they must have lost themselves!
    Well I should have known before, HOW can you gather people on a forum on wich  one cannot access ? Tell me if you do better, I'm about to quit. Still, we can  see life here, it's not totally inert...

Please sign in to leave a comment.