The Delavigne Corporation

Complète lessons...

No more stores or dialogs un m'y lessons. Why?

5 comments

• Hello Philippe,
    I met the same problem a few months ago ( I had 'used up' the entire bank of content).
    Send an email to support@gymglish.com explaining your case.
    I bet the Gymglish Content Team will offer you a "good deal" as it did for me...
    Nice day to you.
  • Same problem for me. That's sad because it was fun to follow Delavigne adventure...
  • Did you send an email to support@gymglish.com as I wrote in my previous answer ?
    Best regards,
    Thierry
  • How many lessons have you done?
    Stéphanie
  • Hello Stephanie,
    I completed 968 lessons from November 2012 to November 2016.
    Then I received the following mail from the Gymglish Content Team :

We're getting in touch today to apologise for the lack of proper content in your lessons recently.
    You have been such a faithful student that you have 'used up' our entire bank of content. Our teaching team is
    currently placing more emphasis on re-working old episodes than on writing new content. This means that there
    are fewer new episodes being made available for 'advanced users' like you.
    To make up for the inconvenience, we have added you to our list of 'Friends'. This means that you will continue
    to receive our lessons for free after the end of your current subscription. Therefore, you will continue to receive Gymglish lessons for life, unless you choose to stop the course! As a 'Friend for life', you will now be able to leave comments at the bottom of your lessons and corrections so that our pedagogical team can answer directly and you will also receive invitations to Gymglish parties.
    For your lessons in the immediate future, you have two options:
    1. You can continue to receive lessons like you are currently receiving: most of the time they will only contain
    grammar and vocabulary, but when the teaching team publishes a new episode, this will be sent to you
    immediately.
    2. You can start the course again from the beginning. This would mean seeing lessons you've already seen,
    but you'd also be getting richer lessons each day. We strongly recommend this option, a lot of content has
    been modified and added since you started Gymglish in 2012.
    If you let us know which of these options suits you best, we can take care of the rest.
    Once again, we're sorry that we have run out of content for you. And congratulations on your fantastic
    participation rate! Don't hesitate to get in touch at this address if we can help with anything else.
    Have a nice day and keep up the good work!
    Unquote
    Kind regards,
    Thierry

Please sign in to leave a comment.