The Delavigne Corporation

Fichier audio

Je n'ai plus de fichier audio dans mes leçons est ce normal?

14 comments

• From jeannecath:

• PLEASE IN ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ---> don't forget that there is users from all over the world!

Willy

From Doris Provencher:

• hello i'm so weak in english orale than written . it's very difficult for me to prononce in english accent . please give me some advices to speak batter english
  • From jeannecath:

by mato
    moi non plus je n'ai pas le fichier audio.
  • PLEASE IN ENGLISH !! And to respond to your question, you should check the FAQ...
    Thks again!
    Willy

From mato:

by mato
    moi non plus je n'ai pas le fichier audio.

• hi , to have a good english prononciation you muste wach your movies in english not in franch language tht's what i do
    and try to speak in english with any one ( a few time) avery day
    that's what i have to help u sorry
    good by lovely "SAM Singh"

From your new friend "sifel"
  • if u haven't sound u muste read the paragraphe befor checking the sound's aplication!!!!!

this is why u haven't sound
    Listening to audios

You will now be listening to an audio file. To better understand the dialogue or speech, you will have the opportunity to read the script of the audio file in your correction e-mail.

* One or two icons are displayed. They correspond to two different ways of opening the same audio file. Try them both, and choose the one that works best for you.

* If neither of these options works, there is a third possibility: you can call the GymGlish Audio Server (see telephone number below) and enter the code number of the audio file which you wish to listen to. The code number should be indicated just above the blue and yellow audio icons.

* Finally, if none of these options seems to function, please check the box below, and describe the problem in the comment field. If you check this box, your answers to the audio-related questions will not be taken into account in your scoring. Ecoute des audios

Nous vous proposons maintenant d'écouter une conversation. Pour affiner votre compréhension, vous retrouverez le script de cette conversation dans l'e-mail de correction.

* Deux icones de couleurs différentes peuvent vous être proposées. Elles correspondent à deux techniques différentes d'accès au même fichier audio. Essayez-les, et retenez celle qui fonctionne le mieux.

* Si aucune de ces options ne fonctionne, ou si vous n'avez pas de carte son, haut-parleur, casque (etc.), vous avez la possibilité d'écouter la conversation en appelant notre serveur vocal (numéro ci-dessous) accompagné du code de l'audio indiqué au-dessus des icones.

* Enfin, si vous n'arrivez toujours pas à écouter l'audio, cochez la case ci-dessous, et rapportez nous le problème rencontré. Vos réponses aux questions concernées par l'audio ne seront alors pas prises en compte dans le calcul de votre score.

To listen to the audio file, you can
    call the Gymglish audio server at
    (+33) (0)1 ...
    and enter the audio file number 774 380 * or
    download the audio file directly from the web
  • Hello, friends ! AUDIO

I've tried the phone number, but it doesn't work. I don't understand "download the audio file directly from the web".... Can somebody (perhaps you, dear Gee) explain me what it means ? My PC puts up this sentence "Impossible d'afficher la page Web" So, what ??????????

Okapi
  • Okapi, you unhappy,

'Download the audio file directly from the web'?
    That's what you endeavour to do when you click on the blue icon.

As we can read you here on the forum, your sole problem is with the audioprogram.
    Look in your programs listed to find out which ones are fit for making sound running. Make your choice if any. Then make it run as default drive.
    Repeat the process with every audio program until you come upon a working one.
    If that is beyond you, get the help of someone else directly on your machine.

I'd like to bring your attention on what sifelislam reports in the last paragraph: "Enfin, si vous n'arrivez toujours pas à écouter l'audio, cochez la case ci-dessous, et rapportez nous le problème rencontré. " When ticking on the "box hereafter", I presume a window will open to enable you to report the problem you hit. If not, send an e-mail to support / at / gymglish / dot // com.

As for me, I can't help you any further.

Please sign in to leave a comment.