Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Tricks & Tips to face a reorganization ?

Hello to all Gymglishers,

I'm losing my colleagues and best friends little by little due to a bad & sad reorganization within my Division.
How to face this situation when you've lost your faith in your job and your management.
Has anyone some suggestions for me?

Best Regards,

KateWoman

6 comments

• Hello KateWoman,
    it's seems to be a hard situation for you, Katewoman.
    Unfortunately I have no solution because I don't know exactly what you are talking about.
    You had best friends and colleagues. Is it possible for you to speak about this with one or two of them.
    Perhaps you would find a solution with this persons. Don't you think that they are in the same way of thinking that you are. I had once a chief that made people think bad things about others. Everybody thought that he was the only people who be sad because of the situation. And then things went worse and worse since the day when we found out the truth. After that, the situation became better because we used to speak to each other when the chief said something that was able to create bad relations beetween each others. Now we work in a goog atmosphere.
    I don't know if this will be usefull for you...
    Friendly
    Zina
  • From The Guardian Angel
    To Katewoman

I can't help but shifting you a hint. Have faith in your guardian angel. Inquiries taken here in heaven he is called Zina.
  • You are not quite fair, Guardian Angel !
    We said here, in heaven, that we'll never say to humans who is who's guardian angel.
    Anyhow, Katewoman, have faith in you and in ohers, as in your guardian angel. More often, others are not so bad that we think they are when we are down ourselves...
    Frienly
    Zina
  • Thanks to the Guardian Angel who takes care of me ;o)
    I think I will be strong enough to let the clouds disappear little by little.
    Maybe will I have a beter vision in a close future and a peaceful mind to make the right decisions for my career.

KateWoman
  • Zina,

Thank you so much for your interest.
    I think your example will help me, it's a strong support for me.

I hope time will be my best friend... and stay in touch with my Guardian Angel ;o)

Best Regards,

KateWoman
  • Hello KateWoman,

"losing"??? have they all died?

May be you are right when you say "Losing my colleagues" because they are not working with you anymore, but a "best friend" will be ever with you!

Friendship is more than a relationship, friendship is a soul link you have built with your friends.

Regards,
    Carlos.

From KateWoman:
    Hello to all Gymglishers,

I'm losing my colleagues and best friends little by little due to a bad & sad reorganization within my Division.
    How to face this situation when you've lost your faith in your job and your management.
    Has anyone some suggestions for me?

Best Regards,

KateWoman

Please sign in to leave a comment.