Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

No lessons

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm writing to find some help, since I'm experiencing some technical issues.

My subscription ends in October, so it is still valid. I planned the lessons to be sent on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. However, yesterday, I didn't receive any lesson. I logged in my Workbook, and I saw I could do a lesson (no email though). I did it, but I haven't still got a correction. This morning, I can't do my daily lesson. I don't know how I can contact the support. Could you help me, please?

Moreover, lately, I have no more episodes in my lessons, even if I have a "maximum" length of lessons. Is it a problem, or did I do all the lessons (I did more than 1070 lessons)?

I would be very grateful if you could answer or advise me.

Sincerely yours,

gymglish_user_5

9 comments

• Dear User,

Yesterday, I had the same problem. This morning, it is better so I think that the problem was fix.

Best regards,
    Denise
  • I noticed that if I ask for the maximum lesson there is no episode. Unbelievable! So I changed to normal size. It sounds like: "you want more?" - you will have less! Once upon a time the soundtrack missed. I don't know if it's a punishment or technical "gymglish" problem.
  • I also get no more episode since 3 lessons. Why?
  • I tried to change as you said, but it didn't solve this problem. I don't know why I have no more episodes too.
  • Are there no episodes anymore? My last three lessons had no Delavigne-story, only vocabulary and grammar. Why?
  • I have the same Problem,no Stories any more. I changier to less ok maximum nur that doesn‘t help. And there is no chance to contact somebody! If this Problem isn‘t solved soon, i will cancel the subscrition!
  • Hi,
    I have the same problem too. What to do?
  • Since wednesday I don't receive any more lessons, why ?
  • Since wednesday I do not receive any more lessons, why ?

Please sign in to leave a comment.