Frantastique Users and Visitors Lounge

Improving communication section

Hi,

Does anyone know how the communication section improves on Frantastique? I have been using it for over a month now and the two other sections have gone from 3.9 to 4.3 or from 3.3 to 3.8 but the communication section only went from 2.8 to 2.9. I wonder how the score for communication is calculated, since there is no real communication with Frantastique, and how I could improve it.

Any ideas?

5 comments

• Hi, I'd also like to know what the Communication score measures --- and what to work on to improve it.
  • The best way to improve our communication skills is..... by communicating with other people.
    Anyone interested? This old fellow in New Zealand is available for chats via Skype or email.
  • Hello, this is also discussed in French here: https://forum.gymglish.com/discussion/11456/statistiques?page=1#post_33346
    I would have guessed it measures listening comprehension but since I have hardly had any problems there and my score has not improved so much I am not sure. It should be more transparent. Hello gymglish team, could you please enlighten us?
  • Frans4mij said

The best way to improve our communication skills is..... by communicating with other people.
    Anyone interested? This old fellow in New Zealand is available for chats via Skype or email.

I am interested in practicing my french, I am at the intermediate level French (B.5). if anyone is interested in practicing your french please contact me at my WhatsApp +254701288442 or skype hkebede
  • Bonjours à toutes et tous, actuellement je suis aux niveaux B1(3.5). Je voudrais augmenter mon niveaux de communication par écrit. j'invite les personnes intéresses me communiquer par courriel donc mon e-mail est smluthforrahman77@gmail.com.

Please sign in to leave a comment.