Comments about the English forum

question about the lesson

i don’t understand why there is no more story audio in each lesson. ithink is a big lack for the progression.best regards

3 comments

• I agree !
    Gymglish would be perfect with more audio lessons, more interactive between listening and speaking, to improve the pronunciation.
    To understand English spoken I need it subtitled. I have to listen several times before being able to recognize the words.
    So please, could you develop the audio part, which is essential.
    So sad to live a language only by reading and writing even if I love that.
  • Sylvie Calvet said

i don’t understand why there is no more story audio in each lesson. ithink is a big lack for the progression.best regards

i posted a question about the problem of lack of audio lesson but nobody from gymglish has answered me yet. i complety agree with nicky we absolutly need this part of the lesson to improve our skills. why do you take off the audio part ???
    sincerely yours
  • Hi
    I advise you to go to the website of the BBC. 6 minutes English. You listen without reading the text. Several times if necessary then you finish on one last listening while reading the text. You download the free software ANKI and you use it as a learning repeater. It's very effective.
    Of course, it will not help you to speak but to train your ear and improve your knowledge.
    Bye

Please sign in to leave a comment.