Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Tips for a short trip to Glasgow

Hello,
my name is Anja. I`m 51, living in Germany. Next week I will make a short trip to Glasgow. I`m looking forward to the trip and I`m trying to improve my English with the Gymglich-lessons. Has anyone ever been to Glasgow? Can someone give me tips? What should I have seen? What is essential in your luggage?
I `m happy about many tips!
Bye
Anja

1 comments

• Hello Anja,
    my name is Josy. I'm living in Switzerland. My age is 59 and I have two children, a boy and a girl and I have two grandchildren too.
    I don't have possibilities to practise my English, but I like Gymglish, otherwise I would forget everything. But I'm excuse for my mistakes.
    My husband and I have been to Schottland in 2013. It was wonderful, the best place for me. I would like to go back one day.
    We have been to Edinburgh-Aberdeen-Inverness-Glasgow-Edinburgh. In Glasgow we visited the Kelvingrove Art Gallery And Museum.
    It was Sunday and an organist had been playing the organ in this museum, it was indescribable! An other interesting place was the harbour with Glenlee, a very old ship that we could visit. Nearby is the Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel located. If you like old cars, aeroplanes and trains, then you have the right place.
    Best regards
    Josy

Please sign in to leave a comment.