The Delavigne Corporation

some observations about Delavigne and the lessons

Delavigne Corporation seems boring to me. It's to commercial and sometimes, in particular with American characters, not the sort of english words I would like to learn. There are to many slang expressions The subjects could be more various. I like to learn the different meanings of a word and the special expressions. I don't always agree with the way of asking questions about the text. Even if I understand it, I don't know what Gymglish expects, it's somtimes not clear .

2 comments

• Hi,
    I am an addict of Delavigne's. Let me explain.
    You can find a lot of humour through all the stories. The best way to improve your English and fly above a more traditional and conventional method.
    About grammar explanations. First you get the correction when you re wrong and the next lesson you get an extra explanation, in French, with all the examples necessary to explain better.
    I think that Delavigne and radio rhubarb are good to cope with different accents and ways to speak. The slang takes a big part for many speakers and Writers...don't you think?
    Of course you can complete your formation doing many other things in English...
    Have a good day
  • I don't agrre with the choice of Dr Loblaw's accent. It's definitely not useful to learn english and oral listening, this accent is "forced" and not credible, very difficult to understand whatever the language.

Please sign in to leave a comment.