Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

The best methods to improve our english

Hello everyone,
I am Chaplet, languages learner.
Actually, I am learning english and I'd like to pass an IELTS exam.

I think you are that nice people who has some secrets or best strategy about either english improving or other we can use to go up with our language learning ,
You're Welcome!!!

4 comments

• Hello Chaplet,
    I'm Carole, english learner.
    I haven't secrets and I am sorry about it.

I have learned english when I was student, a very long time ago. So, my level in english is medium. I need much more time per day than 15 minutes, like it has was explained.
    Apologies, I cannot advise you on the best strategy to have.
    In fact, I need to progress and it's the reason why I'm learning with gymglish.

Also, I just started an online personal development course: learning to learn.
    It may be a strategy to adopt to improve your skills, in any field.

Above all, have a good time!
    SeeUsoon
    Carole
  • Hi Chaplet, my secret strategy is not to think of English language as a of foreign one. I just enjoy the melody of englisch an use it as much as I can despite of mistakes. I am searching topics and areas that are close to me. Poetry is wonderfull. Make English to be live for you. Bye Libor
  • Sorry Carole, my prewious note should have started Hi Carole. (-:
  • Hi Chaplet
    In my opinion you schould take a piece of paper and write down your whole english work time.
    After 100 hours you were on A1 level, after 400 on A2, after 800 on B1 after 1300 on B2 and after 2000 work hours on C1.
    How about Wh learn group, this is very helpfull too?
    My Wh is 0041 76 431 63 13.
    Best wishes
    Sebi

Please sign in to leave a comment.