English Grammar

help

I have many problems in pronunciation and writing , can you help me ,thinks.

14 comments

• "from albatros 43" : Hello, find here my own suggestion for improvement :just follow your personal e-learning and work as long as you want do it... ; read, and read again each proposal and most of the time, each lesson of grammar, vocabulary,text and so on...; hear many times the Gymglish speeches; have a look on the texts,and hear them again, and again.
    Day after day, you will aware and write more and more . Go ahead !

Further try to hear English songs, and English news through Internet.
    Have a look going to England or Canada ...
  • From Ennasri:
    I have many problems in pronunciation and writing , can you help me ,thinks.

• i have many problems in pronunciation and writing,can you help me,thinks
  • Guillaume! Yea! You just had 2 problems in copying Ennasri's statement.

First one: The first letter turned from a strong capital letter to a petty small letter.
    If you feel being petty yourself, you'll never manage to get out of the petty situation of feeling bad at everything.
    Always write "I" the greatest, the boldest you can.
    Look at me, I write my name with a big Q. I wouldn't keep queueing with a petty small q behind a queueing mob.
    Always utter your "I" as large as you can, feeling to be a great man.

Second problem: your daft copy of the last Ennasri's word makes no much sense if not non sense. Do you think that having thinks at the end of such a sentence will make the readers help you ...

It's only a thought of me: Why not reading the wise advice given here above by a majestic big bird numbered 43 ?
    Take heart, Yea, Guillaume, take heart and just fend for yourself.

AhQ
  • I don't write my adress in English. Can you help me?
    My adress is : Renaut Pierre
    rue Jean Volders 34/2
    7340 Colfontaine
    Hainaut Belgique
    Things
  • From Tracky007:
    I don't write my adress in English. Can you help me?
    rue Jean Volders 34/2
    7340 Colfontaine
    Hainaut Belgique
    Things

From Tracky007:
    rue Jean Volders 34/2
    7340 Colfontaine
    Hainaut Belgique
    Things

From Tracky007:
    rue Jean Volders 34/2
    7340 Colfontaine
    Hainaut Belgique
    Things

• First of all don't translate your address if it has to be handed out to an addressee in order he can reply to you, if not just the country.
    So, I'd write:
    Pierre Renaut
    Rue Jean Volders 34/2
    B 7340 Colfontaine (or BE COLFONTAINE)

If you really want to let believe that they speak English in your nice tiny town, you could take pleasure writing:
    Pierre Renaut
    Jean Volders Street, 34/2
    B 7340 Colfontaine
    Hainaut Belgium

And the most funny (lol):
    Peter Reynold
    John Folders Street 34/2
    BE 7340 Collarfountain
    Hainaut Belgium

To my mind
    1. the first name comes first, except in administrative listings or in barrack-room slang.
    2. When the word street is predicated with a proper name it comes with a capital letter. So, they write "station street, church street, old bush street" but "Delavigne Street, Oxford Street, George W. Bush Street, Jean Volders Street".
    3. In some countries (for instance continental Europe, where many countries use the same postcode format of four or five numeric digits) it is advisable to prefix the numeric postal code with a country code to avoid confusion when sending international mail to or from that country. The codes used are generally based on licence plate code ruling for road vehicles (B for Belgium).
    But the best country code to be used round the world is ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 that is recommanded by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and most countries implemented it. Some ISO postal codes: BE Belgium, DE Germany, FR France, ES Spain, GB United Kingdom (don't use UK which is reserved!), US United States of America, CA Canada.
    4. Any "address" in English is tracking double d, double s. They always get them (except in your message).
    5. The post code or postal code is also called zip code, especially in the US.

Many good things and many good tracks.
  • Thank"S Gee , it was so helpfully
  • help me to i am a shit in english :) please

Please sign in to leave a comment.