Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

the promotion of englsh in cote d'ivoire

we have created an association to do the promotion of english in our country.we need your view point on this project ,as far as, it concerns something we share:english.
you can also be member and share this wonderful experience with us .please correct my mistakes as often as possible for ,i have to be good because people will be working under my guidance.
i will be glade to meet you,
tchede

6 comments

• Hello tchede.
    I am pleased to read you.
    I guess that you practise local languages but also French.
    I catch that you want to speak English as it has got to be the worldwide language and sure it will be so for a long time ahead.
    I think that your message is worth a follow-up.
    This is my way to achieve what I think I can do.

Regarding the association you created it's no easy matter to give you an opinion as until now we don't know much about.
    I suggest that you tell more about how you manage to practise the language, the possible cultural topics you share, your communication means and whatnot.

I wouldn't be so bold as to correct you because I'm not a native, I'm not an English teacher, English is not the basic language in the matter I'm involved in. But I think my level is higher than yours. That's why I won't 'correct' you but hereafter take up again your text in the way I would have told it.

We have (recently) created an association to promote English in our country. Your point of view point on this project would be welcome, as far as something we share is concerned, English.
    You can also be member and share this wonderful experience with us.
    Please correct my mistakes as often as possible for I have to be good because people will be working under my guidance.
    I will be glad to meet you,

or
    We created an association in order to promote English in our country.
    Your point of view point in the matter would be welcome, since we share a common concern, English.
    You could even get registered as a member and share this wonderful experience.
    Every time you read me and have spare time, feel free to correct my mistakes for I have to be good because people will be working under my guidance.
    I will be glad to meet you,

Read you soon
    Gee
  • hi gee,
    sorry for the time i have spent before answering.thank you for your answer.it's kind of you.in fact 'gee we have not started the activities.we have just receive the authorization from our home ministry.lot of peole want to register but, we (active members)are going to meet again and discuss about certain aspects of these activities.please keep on answering me,i need to stay in touch with you.i will give you more details.bye
    tchede
  • Looking forward to reading you, tchede.
  • Dear Tchede,
    I am ivoirian too,I dicovered gymenglish for 3 days now.
    I neglected english when i was at school but now i constated that it's very important
    I want to integrate your association to promote english in our country,This is my e-mail deafred84@yahoo.fr.
    Don't forget to correct my mistakes.
  • Dear Tchede,
    I am ivoirian too,I dicovered gymenglish for 3 days now.
    I neglected english when i was at school but now i noted that it's very important
    I want to integrate your association to promote english in our country,This is my e-mail deafred84@yahoo.fr.
    Don't forget to correct my mistakes.
  • think you Dea for .this answer.it would be better to say: i an ivorian too,i have discovered the gymenglish three days ago. i have negleted english when i was at school but now , i notice that english is very impotant .i would like to be member of your associatoion,to promote english in our country.here is my e-mail .
    dea,i in charge of communication within this association.let me tell you that something great is coming in our country.i will send you an e-mail for more informations.
    DON't worry Dea,some members are very good at english and it's deadly exciting what we are doing now.we should stand shoulders for that project.
    welcome!

Please sign in to leave a comment.