Frantastique Users and Visitors Lounge

Jump in difficulty?

Hello,

I've noticed a really sharp jump in difficulty with the lessons i'm being provided which is proving to be quite frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anyway to remedy this. It feels like i've missed out on a whole chunk of lessons that would've prepared me for the harder lessons that are now being provided to me.

5 comments

• Haven't noticed that but only on lesson 5.
    Is it just one daily lesson? I expected to be able to go and see my vocab list and practise them but I can't see where they are
    Forum is v quiet and I'm having to post this a second time which is irritating.
  • I'm only 5 lessons in and they seem uniform atm. Does it continue to be one lesson a day? I feel I'm missing some part of the website where I can get my vocab list or something.
    And the forums seem pretty quiet
  • Hi
    For me, after a good start, the lessons got doo difficult, too. It was because I gave sometimes answers, that I had checked before.
    So only note in the lessons, what you know spontanely by yourself, don't mind aboud stupid mistakes.
    it will take some lessons (maybe three) and the lessens will become again less difficult.

for you, "le moutarde"
    you find a vokabulary list with posibillity to choose what the list should contain. For exp. all vocabulary, already learned, and other possibillities.
    I have the german website, there ist on the top a button "Pädagogik" - there you can open Vocabulary List, also Interests, Grammar, Zertificate and statistic.

Salut
  • mlg_mlg said

Hello,

I've noticed a really sharp jump in difficulty with the lessons i'm being provided which is proving to be quite frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anyway to remedy this. It feels like i've missed out on a whole chunk of lessons that would've prepared me for the harder lessons that are now being provided to me.

Hi, I found this a while ago, in your account, select from the drop down menu - 'USER SPACE'. then from the top bar 'PEDAGOGY'.
  • Hello,

Please sign in to leave a comment.