English Grammar

I want to learn English

need to learn vocabulary and pronunciacion please

42 comments - page 3

• To Kouassi Adou Pascal: Yes, to speak to someone is necessary, to listen to radio is helpful but BBC (best of the world) was never American but British. If one really wants to learn the language one should prefer to listen to English speakers but never to Americans. Even for good English speakers it very often is not easy to understand Americans. They are spoiling the pronounciation. (I am not British!)
    Walter
  • To Kouassi Adou Pascal: Yes, to speak to someone is necessary, to listen to radio is helpful but BBC (best of the world) was never American but British. If one really wants to learn the language one should prefer to listen to English speakers but never to Americans. Even for good English speakers it very often is not easy to understand Americans. They are spoiling the pronounciation. (I am not British!)
    Walter
  • I have just begin last week with the gymglish'group. I hope, i will improve my english practice. Theorically i have a good level, but i have some difficulties to speak it.
    According to my fist lessons, i have the serious difficulties in grammar.
    Thank you!
  • yes i need to learn vocabulary and pronunciation and i need to find an english friend.

From Soledad Guerra:

• HELLO CAN YOU HELP ME TO LEARND INGHES
  • From Walter Vorwerk:
    To Kouassi Adou Pascal: Yes, to speak to someone is necessary, to listen to radio is helpful but BBC (best of the world) was never American but British. If one really wants to learn the language one should prefer to listen to English speakers but never to Americans. Even for good English speakers it very often is not easy to understand Americans. They are spoiling the pronounciation. (I am not British!)
    Walter

• From Soledad Guerra:

From Soledad Guerra:

• hello, i thing gymglish is a tool for all of us to improve our english but if possible to get the book "l'anglais facile" i think it would be better,at least for those who are in senegal ;i don't know for the other countries. My principal problem is the grammar
  • What happens after the 10 Delavigne's training mails?
  • From Ely:
    I need to practice and improve my english, I think Gymglish could be a tool.

Please sign in to leave a comment.