English Grammar

I want to learn English

need to learn vocabulary and pronunciacion please

42 comments - page 4

• hello
    I want to practice and improve my english, grammar, hear, pronunciation and written.
    thanks, GIMI
  • I Have de same pobleme, learn vocabulary and pronunciation
  • I need to speaking english with anybody for better it my pronunciation
  • hello! i am a french speeker and i love english much, but my problem is that i don't speek very well and i can't use the odio lesson that gymglish put in our disposition.
    very happy to have discover this site
  • hello! i am a french speeker and i love english much, but my problem is that i don't speek very well and i can't use the odio lesson that gymglish put in our disposition.
    very happy to have discover this site
  • From GiMi:
    hello
    I want to practice and improve my english, grammar, hear, pronunciation and written.
    thanks, GIMI

Of course Gymglish is an excellent tool, but it don´t substitute to converse with a person that have knowledge how speaker english and can correct our speech, written, ... wrongs. If someone can help me around I will greatful.
  • i need to learn english everyday at home

can you tel me wat is going on now

test me for ......apprentissage by

i see you leader
  • yes i will have a frend whoo like speak

wit me for long temps ago wen i waz in

city alberta canada sory i have a frend

who loking for semeting better
  • now tel me wat going on tonight i waz wont

a new frend for learnnig an i hope want

a have fund learnning wit woman looking good that right
  • My dear friend

English is not a difficult language and as you know the only way to speak a language or to master it is the practice of this language.Do not be ashamed, try to speak with friend and sometimes listen to radio programme like BBC.
    But do not forget something, buy a dictionary to check words and their pronunciation.

By Donclem

Please sign in to leave a comment.