The Delavigne Corporation

problem of hearing comprehension

It's very difficult for me to hear the conversations; the sound level is so low... and the volume of my PC is at its highest, of course;
can I do something to improve this?

12 comments

• Use a headset. High-performance headsets are available on the cheap.
  • Hello Tiazora!
    Did you also check the volume of your 'media player' ?!
    Peace out!
    Willy (The Security Guard of the Delavigne Corp.)

From tiazora:
    It's very difficult for me to hear the conversations; the sound level is so low... and the volume of my PC is at its highest, of course;

• Hello, I'm a new student, I'm sure that this forum could help us. I'm living in Houston Texas USA, but I don't know how to say something in english. I just have two weeks here.
  • From tiazora:

From GuapalupeM2:
    Hello, I'm a new student, I'm sure that this forum could help us. I'm living in Houston Texas USA, but I don't know how to say something in english. I just have two weeks here.

• Hello, I´m from Colombia, I´m a new student and I would like to speak very well. Sometimes I cann´t understand t
    he conversations. my Volume is fine but I think can be the accent of the people.
  • If you want start learning english you can use DVD. Indeed, you can listen a movie two times one in english with subtitles in french and after in english with subtitles in english.

I think it's a goode mean to improve your learning comprehension.

see you
  • thanks, all of you ,for your comments and advice
  • I can't use audio because The response is that I have a bad copy of microsoft sotware
  • Hello, I´m a new student. I´m from spain. I think the most difficult in English is to understand the conversations.

Please sign in to leave a comment.