Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

problem with your server

I read in the mail I received the day you got problems that, in compensation for the inconvenience, you'll offer one free month subscription; you gave an web address but I didn't write it down and unfortunately I haven't seen it again since then... Was that correct or am I mistaken? thanks for your answer

17 comments

• Hello Tiazora,

All the information about the technical problems we encountered with our internet host is summed up in this thread:

http://www.gymglish.com/www/forum/view_topic?topic_id=181

Best regards,
    Antoine Brenner
  • that's all very well, thank you; but as you answered only yesrterday, and after checking on the thread you gave me, I understood that the date for claiming compensation is now overdue....
  • that's all very well, thank you; but as you answered only yesrterday, and after checking on the thread you gave me, I understood that the date for claiming compensation is now overdue....
  • We can make an exception in your case if you feel that you did not have enough time to make your claim. Write us a mail for support _at_ gymglish.com and quote my answer from this forum thread's so that we can offer you the free month.

Best regards,
    Antoine Brenner
  • Dear Mr Brenner,

thank you, that's very kind of you; I really appreciate your willingness to help;I'll write as soon as I've finished my day's lesson.

Yours sincerely
  • I tried to send an email but the address you gave to me was not accepted;
    I have understood it was: support_at_gymglish.com

If it is not the correct address, tell me what it is, please
  • I'm not exactly computer-literate! so I tried again with : support_at_gymglish.com it was sent, but then I received a notice stating that the mail was undelivered;
    what can I do?
  • please , what's the email address? Tnanks a lot
  • <support_at_gymglish.com> seems to be the writing of the oral way for
    <support@gymglish.com>.
    We might as well write <support_at_gymglish_dot_com> !
    Don't forget tiazora that all gymglish guys are odds characters! Like the Delavigne's characters they support. And as no deaf-and-dumb person subscribed at GymGlish until now, it's more fun this way.

Please sign in to leave a comment.