Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

searching for who speaks french

From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

36 comments

• hello! I'm a french boy that's excepting an english writing-mail friend, for the practise of the language. Maybe we could exchange msn adresses and teach each other one's language? I'm waiting for your calll!!! ciao a plus!!
  • Hi! my name is dadine and i speak french very well. i am searching for english speaking.
    i will speak french and you english.

From Nelly Anene:
    From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

• Hello!

I'm a french student, my name is Emmanuelle, and I'm very intersted to perform my English with you, and help you to learn French!

I will be pleased to talk with you if you're always intersted. Bye and see you soon!
  • Hi my name Charles and I would be very interested in talking with you Nelly.
    If you want, I can give you my msn adress.
    Don't hesitate to contact me, i am relly open minded and you're welcome.
    Charles
  • Hi Nelly, I'm Diane from Québec, I'm a french people, if you want give me your e-mail address and we can talk in english and french on msn.

bye bye

Diane

From Nelly Anene:
    From Nelly Anene:

• Hi Nelly, I'm Diane from Québec, I'm a french people, if you want give me your e-mail address and we can talk in english and french on msn.

bye bye

Diane

From Nelly Anene:
    From Nelly Anene:

• What the hell are they making such a fuss about their <msn addresses>!
    Who of them is going to make the first move and release their own concealed identity?
  • Hi Zamboo
    You said you are a French boy; how do we meet for better communication? am so intersted to find a French speaking fellow, can we schedule an apointment then? or better exchange e-mail ID. you can write me on this ID rosegolden4all@yahoo.com, hope to read from you soon bye.
  • Ya Dadin
    Hi this is Nelly, I got your massage, you said you speak french very well, pls can we start exchanging the language? am expecting your feedback,bye

From dadine:
    Hi! my name is dadine and i speak french very well. i am searching for english speaking.
    i will speak french and you english.

Please sign in to leave a comment.