Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

searching for who speaks french

From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

36 comments - page 2

• Diane Quéllet,

Is Nelly once again,l made a mistake last time, so now here comes my address rosegolden4all@yahoo.com you can reach me through this e-mail, cash you
  • Yaa Diane

Here is my temporal e-mail, when we get to know better we can exchange a normal e-mail, hoping to hear from you soon

From Diane Ouellet:
    Hi Nelly, I'm Diane from Québec, I'm a french people, if you want give me your e-mail address and we can talk in english and french on msn.

bye bye

Diane

• Hi Charles Lionack

Thank you very much for open minded, but pls can you alart me through this email rosegolden4all@yahoo.com, see you over there.

From Charles Lionack:
    Hi my name Charles and I would be very interested in talking with you Nelly.
    If you want, I can give you my msn adress.
    Don't hesitate to contact me, i am relly open minded and you're welcome.
    Charles

• Hi Manue34:

Nelly talking to you right-away, am always interested to learn French, can we exchange mail contact to communicate better?

From Manue34:
    Hello!

I'm a french student, my name is Emmanuelle, and I'm very intersted to perform my English with you, and help you to learn French!

I will be pleased to talk with you if you're always intersted. Bye and see you soon!

• je parle francais et aimerais faire des echanges parlés anglais-francais mon Email jeanclaudelaunay@hotmail.fr
  • je parle francais et aimerais faire des echanges parlés anglais francais mon Email jeanclaudelaunay@hotmail.fr
  • From Nelly Anene:
    From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

• Jean-Claude speaks French and would like to talk live with people mixing French and English. (That's what I can understand in his hereabove message.)
  • hello.
    I'm Youcef From Algeria, so, I'm at your disposal about any thing you need for french speaking , so I can help you to improve it whithout any problem.
    bye hope to hear from you too.
    kisses.
    Youcef.

From Nelly Anene:
    From Nelly Anene:

Please sign in to leave a comment.