Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

searching for who speaks french

From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

36 comments - page 3

• hello Yasmine....where do you live ? which is your mother language ? and your hobbies ?
    Best wishes for this new year....I hope everybody of us will improve one's English with GG lessons and exchanging pleasantries on this lounge !
  • From Zamboo:
    hello! I'm a french boy that's excepting an english writing-mail friend, for the practise of the language. Maybe we could exchange msn adresses and teach each other one's language? I'm waiting for your calll!!! ciao a plus!!

Hi I'm Steffy.I speak french very well(I lived in France for 17 years) and want to help you in french if you want.
  • Hello Diane I'm Noel and it's my first time in this forum. So I'm expecting too to improve my englisch by the same way like Nelly. Here is my e mail adres noelyarou@yahoo.de. I live in Frankfurt (Germany)

From Nelly Anene:
    Yaa Diane

Here is my temporal e-mail, when we get to know better we can exchange a normal e-mail, hoping to hear from you soon

• Hello, I'm Noel by name and I'm new in this forum. I'm a native french speaker and I'm expecting to improve my englisch by exchanging with people who have englisch as mother tongue. Of corse we can meet sometimes on messenger or skype just to make it easier.
  • Hello, I'm Noel by name and I'm new in this forum. I'm a native french speaker and I'm expecting to improve my englisch by exchanging with people who have englisch as mother tongue. Of corse we can meet sometimes on messenger or skype just to make it easier.
  • From Diane Ouellet:
    Hi Nelly, I'm Diane from Québec, I'm a french people, if you want give me your e-mail address and we can talk in english and french on msn.

bye bye

Diane

• From Gwenaëlle:
    What the hell are they making such a fuss about their <msn addresses>!
    Who of them is going to make the first move and release their own concealed identity?

You are right, it's not funny to write to nobody just a nickname !!!

I hate MSN ... it's like a spy, if you start your computer everybody send you a lot of messages... very boring.

Didier
  • hello! my name is yasmine and i would like help you to increase your level of english; so rely on me!have news from you!baye...!
  • HE bien allons y cher(e) ami(e) . contact moi à cette adresse kh_46@hotmail.fr et en Français .Is it OK let's see
  • HELLO NELLY I M FRENCH AND SPEAKING ENGLISH EVERY ON LINE CAUSE I M A VIDEO GAMER IF HAVE PLENTY OF ENGLISH MATES WHO ARE LIVING IN DIFFERENT PLACE IN UK . ILL BE PLEASED IF I CAN TEACH YOU FRENCH BASICS FIND ME ON MSN IF YOU WANT INGRAT06@YAHOO.FR HOPE I LL SEE YOU SOON

From Nelly Anene:
    From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.