Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

searching for who speaks french

From Nelly Anene:

Hi, Am Nelly by name, am searching for french speaking person too,i will be grateful to read from any french speaking,l will be expecting to hear from you soon; bye and hope to hear from you.

36 comments - page 4

• Hello Nelly and others!

I am French and I also live in Normandy
    My level of English is not very good, that's why I'm here !

I can help you learn french smoothly, but I am counting on you and Gymglish to teach me the English

I find this way of learning English, very exciting

I much fun, I love, and "Funky Friday" are very funny!

spend a good evening and do not hesitate to contact me if you want to chat
  • Hello!

I need to practice french, too. Is there anybody who is from France and perhaps a student or around 19 year old? Need anybody here to practice German? Because I'm German... We could write e-mails and maybe we can meet...
  • From Zamboo:
    hello! I'm a french boy that's excepting an english writing-mail friend, for the practise of the language. Maybe we could exchange msn adresses and teach each other one's language? I'm waiting for your calll!!! ciao a plus!!

• Hi..everybody^^
    i'm hiba..i speak french too because it's the second language in our country after the arabic..
    it's a pleasure to have friends from all over the world..
    ciao!
  • HE bien allons y cher(e) ami(e) . contact moi à cette adresse kh_46@hotmail.fr et en Français .Is it OK let's see
  • HE bien allons y cher(e) ami(e) . contact moi à cette adresse kh_46@hotmail.fr et en Français .Is it OK let's see
  • hello Nelly !
    I will be very pleased to speak with you. I can speak french and you in english to me because i'm learning english. I live in Cannes in France and i expect to hear from you soon
    My adress msn : florella09@hotmail.fr

Please sign in to leave a comment.