English Vocabulary

écouter les mots prononcés

Bonjour. Je ne trouve pas dans le workbbok l'endroit où l'on peut écouter la prononciation des mots que l'on a demandée. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me renseigner sur ce point? D'avance merci

10 comments

• Please IN ENGLISH remi16 !!! There are GymGlish users all around the world !!!

Peace out!
    Willy (The Security Guard of the Delavigne Corp.)

From remi16:
    Bonjour. Je ne trouve pas dans le workbbok l'endroit où l'on peut écouter la prononciation des mots que l'on a demandée. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me renseigner sur ce point? D'avance merci

• remi16 who is speaking an unknown language seems to be quite taken aback.
    Why?
    In his lessons he regularly votes for getting the audio pronunciation of words. Those words come on in his workbook but he doesn't find out them high-sounding. They lie dumb down the screen, cocking a snook at him (maybe cocking a snoop too?).
    Who could be so kind as telling remi16 how to pull through?
    Not me. I couln't.
  • The votes are taken into account: the GymGlish Team regularly look at the most voted words in order to record them. They are then available for listenning directly in the lesson or correction.
  • Ay, Ay, Aye! Ray Jay Ay.
    We are so easily led astray by our everyday sway!
    We tick on the box to vote for a word to be pronounced, and we forget that it's only a vote. We take it for an order.
    That's not so much we forget that an American democracy rules the GG.
    It's that conditioning overrun reasoning.
    Zina pointed it out some while ago in an answer to forestine in a different column of this forum.
    Thank you Ray Jay Ay for leading the right way.
  • hi all,

I'm new member, I have a serious problem in english, lot of difficulty to memorise a new words, but specialy to speak easly inside people.

please, what could you advise me.
  • Everyone has got problems with English, simsina.
    To memorize new words, set your heart on some 10 words at a time and insert them in very short sentences that you repeat again and again by rote, like in a squirrelcage rotating working. You can do it aloud or secretly inside your heart, without moving your lips, just moving motor nervous connections inside your brain.
    But don't put the cart before the horses, simsina!! I mean don't try right away to speak inside other people. I got a bit on the watch for you lately to catch how you managed to speak inside people. You practise the mouth-to-mouth conversation. It's better not to overload your talking workout by adding the sensual pleasure of the kiss of life.
    God bless your squirrel cage endless rotating.
  • Now is not the time to be silent
    Exercise your right to speak freely

For that dependent, latchkey, smart,
    But a baby having a baby child or teen

For that single mom, whose work is never done
    Educated, yet been through domestic violence

For that disabled worker, who can’t give 110 per cent
    But when he could, he did. And still have vivid dreams

For that Veteran, POW, whose braved wars and rumors of wars
    Those who came home and those who didn’t

For that elderly man or woman who still have something vital
    To give, through work or to volunteer, who are often overlooked

For that pet who is your loyal, sometimes whimsical, friend
    And protector who loves you unconditionally

For those endangered species whose purpose may not be understood
    But is just as important as our earthly purpose

For all others who cannot speak up for themselves
    Your voice, your vote, your freedom of speech is needed

Not because the first amendment says so
    But because it’s good common sense

Copyright © 2004-2007 Pier Tyler. All Rights Reserved.

Freedom of Speech

From The Guardian Angel:
    Everyone has got problems with English, simsina.
    To memorize new words, set your heart on some 10 words at a time and insert them in very short sentences that you repeat again and again by rote, like in a squirrelcage rotating working. You can do it aloud or secretly inside your heart, without moving your lips, just moving motor nervous connections inside your brain.
    But don't put the cart before the horses, simsina!! I mean don't try right away to speak inside other people. I got a bit on the watch for you lately to catch how you managed to speak inside people. You practise the mouth-to-mouth conversation. It's better not to overload your talking workout by adding the sensual pleasure of the kiss of life.
    God bless your squirrel cage endless rotating.

• Thrilling is your support, youyou!
    The right to speak freely must be exercised.
    The right to speak freely is a duty.
    Get you out, GGusers!
  • From Gee:
    Thrilling is your support, youyou!
    The right to speak freely must be exercised.
    The right to speak freely is a duty.
    Get you out, GGusers!

Please sign in to leave a comment.