English Grammar

hello

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS TO LEARN MORE ENGLISH.
THANK YOU.

24 comments - page 2

• the perfect way to speak english is to practice with native people in Canada
  • From vincino:
    CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS TO LEARN MORE ENGLISH.
    THANK YOU.

From Yousra Ait Mbarek:
    exactly

• If you want to improve your enghish you have to practice every day for a short time
  • From Gilles 47:
    the perfect way to speak english is to practice with native people in Canada

It depends, not always thrue! Because I am from Canada, Quebec precisely, and I don't speak english! I speak french, it's why I am on Gymglish now ! Have a verry nice day.

From Gilles 47:
    the perfect way to speak english is to practice with native people in Canada

• hello everyone, I begin in English, I seek people to practise.
  • what seek means?
  • What does "seek" mean?

To seek, sought, sought.

(transitive verb)
    1 to look for, to go in search of. Examples: He seeks his pen. She seeks work. On 02/04 Maha sought partners to practise English.
    2 to ask somebody for something. Example: Someone going by the name of "je parle glich" is seeking advice today.
    3 to make a try, an attempt. Example: I am seeking to help you.

(intransitive verb)
    to seek for/after something or someone. Example: Pen-pals are much sought after here down this GymGlish forum.

You must admit that I was full of information that you could look up in any dictionary. There are a lot on line. I suggest you Answers.com. It's one of my favorite ones.
    See you later.
  • From je parle glich:
    what seek means?

Another way to practise english everyday is to use Skype and get in touch with english speaking people. That's what I ususally do.
  • Hello
    I have the same problem, I can read fluently and write quite correctly but whenever someone speak to me in English, I am unable to understand immediatly what is he saying to me it's the same when I listen to Music, film, documentary or anythig else speaking in English.
    It is impossible for me to folow the rythme and most of words are swallowed.
    Is there anyone to give me some tips to solve this problem?
  • Hello, of course we need practice as often as possible but it's not easy to find someone to speak with. My hint: take a good DVD movie and watch it on VO with subtitle :-)

Please sign in to leave a comment.