English Grammar

hello

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS TO LEARN MORE ENGLISH.
THANK YOU.

24 comments - page 3

• I have just bought "The Queen" by Stephen Frears. I'm watching it this evening first in french version and tomorrow in english version.
  • I think that you should practice every day because to learn a new language is like when a baby starts to walk
  • I think that you should practice every day because to learn a new language is like when a baby starts to walk
  • the only sugestion is the grammar like the present perfect and litle world(on like.must should ought)
  • Thé Bést Vuay to learn English is to play it the Arafat's way (or Jacques Delor's way : Arafat just invented the way, but it's not exclusive at all)

You spik English thé vuay iou vuant, with your own accent. Iou don't care a fig if the Americans pipole they don't undèrssstand Iou. Or the Englishes, No, No problematalle, all thé bétterrr.
    Thi important thing is that all the pipoles, from all ovère the vuorld, they understand vuat you say, vuat you need and vuat you vuant.

But Go, go, go, speak, speak, speak, what ever the level .

Never forget that Universal latin of the Old Days was not at all Cicero's latin, but what we call in French 'latin de messe' ('latin de masse' would also, perfectly suit the subject)

Cordialement
    PS : I very much appreciate GG, because I think it's pretty efficient and high level -but not too serious- ...

Please sign in to leave a comment.