Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

English practice

Hi, my name is valérie. I'm french and living in Germany (Frankfurt). I'm looking for people to speak in english with. Maybe I can help you learning German or French and you give me some help in English. It would be nice to meet some people by this way.If you are interested, I can give you my email adress.
Thank you very much and auf wiedersehen.

5 comments

• hi, my name is "Forestine" , i am French and live in a village not very far from La Rochelle.
    I learned German in school but i am very bad...my brother will get married on the 6 th of september with a sweet german girl; she speak very well french but her family no...it should be quite difficult to meet many of them!
    auf wiedersehen !
  • Hi Forestine,
    now that you become a good german connection, I think you will be able very soon to better your german language. Nicht aufgeben! Deutsch ist eine sehr schöne Sprache.
    bye,

Valérie

From forestine79:
    hi, my name is "Forestine" , i am French and live in a village not very far from La Rochelle.
    I learned German in school but i am very bad...my brother will get married on the 6 th of september with a sweet german girl; she speak very well french but her family no...it should be quite difficult to meet many of them!
    auf wiedersehen !

• Hi Edelweiss
    My name is Nelly, am from English speaking country, but right now am in France but am finding it difficult to communicate with people in French language, please can you help me out of this difficulties; since you are from French? as time goes on we can change e-mail address for a better communication. Bye and hope to read from you soon.
  • hi my name is martin and I am a new user of gymglish.I read your message and I am very proud of it because we have the same problems.Iam a cameroonian living in USA and need to register in Georgestown University.but I have first to improve my English.so it will be a pleausre to speak with you.if you have yahoo messenger why not use it.my email address:olomoolivier@yahoo.fr.
    take care
  • From Edelweiss:
    Hi Forestine,
    now that you become a good german connection, I think you will be able very soon to better your german language. Nicht aufgeben! Deutsch ist eine sehr schöne Sprache.
    bye,

Valérie

ich verstehe was die schrieben; ich wurde mehr verstehen und sprechen

Please sign in to leave a comment.