Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

to discuss in english

It is my second day with gymglish and i think it is a good way to make progress in english.
To complete, i would like to find someone to discuss about all and nothing, just to practice.
If you are interested don't hesitate to get in touch with me

See you soon

58 comments

• Hello Emilienne,

that's exactly what I'm looking for. It's would be nice to keep in touch.
    My name is Valérie, I'm french and living in Germany. My english ist not so good of course otherwise I would not take some lessons from Gymglish! I'm reading a lot alltough german or english books but I haven't got so many opportunities to speak english.
    I hope to hear from you.

bye
    Valérie
  • From Edelweiss:
    Hello Emilienne,

My name is Valérie, I'm french and living in Germany. My english ist not so good of course otherwise I would not take some lessons from Gymglish! I'm reading a lot alltough german or english books but I haven't got so many opportunities to speak english.
    I hope to hear from you.

bye
    Valérie

• Hello,

I'm a girl who want to make progress in english and i think that the best way to succeed is to discuss in english with people.
    So, I will be happy if we could discuss together sometimes !
    I live near Lyon but I often lived in foreign countries. I spent 1 year in Canada and 1 year in Schwitzerland. I was a great experience but I am now happy to live in France again. France is a beautiful country. And you Valerie, are you happy to live in Germany ? Where are you exactly ? When i was young, I visited Saarland and 2 years ago, I was in Munich for the famous "Beer festival". It was very funny !

Well, i hope to hear from you soon !

See you

Ps : please, if I make mistakes in my english, tell me !

From Edelweiss:
    Hello Emilienne,

I hope to hear from you.

bye
    Valérie

• hello "by babe" and the others!

i'm Charlie(girl), like people here i want to improve my english.
    'by babe" you tell that you are spent 1 year in Canada, i'm very interesting about this country, something wondering me : after 1 year in canada you are not satisfied of your English? Have you stay 1 year in a city where people speak french like montreal?

Tell me for my English's mistakes, i will not angry :-)

See you soon!
  • Hi EMILIENNE It's my first day with gymglish. I don't know too much english, please write me.
  • hi,I'm kouassi from Cote d'Ivoire and Ithink this is a great opportunity for us (french speaking people) to improve our english.
    please ,my answer
  • hi i'm mexican ,my name is glo and i want to try speaking english too. i expect that you can help me because my english really needs help because is so bad.
  • From Edelweiss:
    Hello Emilienne,

I hope to hear from you.

bye
    Valérie

• i want also to make progress in englesh in this way, i speak flently french, im from france, im still in holyday, if there is anyone who wannna speak englesh, im here

Please sign in to leave a comment.