Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Who's up for some English discussions in Paris ?

The best way to improve our English is to practice it.
I was wondering if some Gymglish learner would be interested to set up meetings to practice English alltogether,obviously French talking will be forbiden, all levels are welcome and we'll fix up the details about "how to" later on. To start the circle, if you're interested contact me at t.todesco@free.fr.

best regards y'all & see ya !!

Thierry

39 comments

• This is a good idea but I'm not ready to practice fluently...
    My level is too low... I should be ridiculous...
  • From Zina:

This is a good idea but I'm not ready to practice fluently...
    My level is too low... I should be ridiculous...

You won't be ridiculous at all, as I said all levels are welcome and the main point with those meetings is to practice and improve our english so no probs if you're not fluent, it doesn't matter as long as you want to practice. I hope some other people will be interested as well. Please send me your details at my email address & I'll get back to you.

Regards,

Thierry
  • HI
    If some Gymglish learner are in Toulouse...
  • From Alexandrine Pantz:
    HI
    If some Gymglish learner are in Toulouse...

...Then try to create your own circle of Gymglish learners willing to practice in Toulouse, you can't be the only one !!!
    Good luck !
  • hi

Very good idea . I ll be interested to practice english as you said Thierry. I ve lived one year in NYC and to be back in France and no practice I am still forgetting...

let me know if we can make it ..of course...with more people....
  • Hello,

I'm a new GymGlish learner, from paris.

I'm okay to try it. But would be a better exercise if we could invite natural english speaker !

best regards,

marlenehebrard@free.fr
  • Hi Thierry,

Really it's a good idea, i'd like to jion your circle, but what subject we will discuss? Thanks in advance
  • hi

i forget to give u my email for contact
    ilombo@hotmail.com

hope to talk soon in english with u guys

cheers
  • From hima:
    Hi Thierry,

Really it's a good idea, i'd like to jion your circle, but what subject we will discuss? Thanks in advance

We can talk about anything, it doesn't really matter as long as we practice our English just like if we were talking French to each other except that we won't !!! Send me your email address & I'll include you in the mailing list ..

Please sign in to leave a comment.