Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Who's up for some English discussions in Paris ?

The best way to improve our English is to practice it.
I was wondering if some Gymglish learner would be interested to set up meetings to practice English alltogether,obviously French talking will be forbiden, all levels are welcome and we'll fix up the details about "how to" later on. To start the circle, if you're interested contact me at t.todesco@free.fr.

best regards y'all & see ya !!

Thierry

39 comments - page 2

• IH

It can be a good Idéa but I know if we are all French...It will be difficulte to speak English...I learn English only when I was in England in English family as "Au Pair"....

But if I change my mind....I 'll keep your e-mail Thierry.

See you
    zaB
  • I disagree with you Zab we just have to behave ourselves not talking French at all, let's just pretend we're all from different countries & the only way to communicate is English & let's not care about people around us !!!!!!!! if you change your mind do not hesitate & if you're up to some msn vocal chat contact me as well !!!!!!!
  • Hi Thierry,

I'd be glad to come and share your live chats in Paris but I am having second thoughts about it.
    Every year indeed, when flying down from heaven to earth to come and abide the just being born wee Jesus, I have to file in an airmiss. Nowadays there are so many UFOs, satellites, airliners, American fighters, Israeli drones and wizards flying on broomsticks, that I every time narrowly miss colliding with one or another. Any collision with those wretched identified flying objects or unidentified ones could leave me with a scar on my forehead and would pluck a lot of feathers from my wings so that I would then plummet down and possibly not land in the middle of your gathering.
    Therefore I am going to stay in my paradise but I promise you to keep an eye on your get-together from a distance.

Attentively yours,
    The Guardian Angel
  • That's a wise decision guardian angel, don't take any risks coming over to earth it sounds too risky. Anyway thanks for taking care of us, a first live meeting may happen in October but my proposal for live meeting or msn & skype vocal chat is not the success I was expecting despite the fact that all we need is practising !!!
  • Hello everyone,
    I'll be glad to fix a get-together with "no distance", because I can't fly as you gardian Angel but I'd like to catch up in order to feel that all the mystery of Delavigne Corporation could give good results with all kind of people. We need maybe to smell and see "the gymglish" as a frangrance which let you improve your english at last for good. I can't miss if it's feasible
    Where will be attend the meeting? Perfume shop? American joint? English Pub? in a golf course? or any fashionable place?
    Keep me in mind.
    Thank you

Happy to get in the forum.
    Roulab
  • Welcome Roulab, send me an email & I'll include you in our list !
  • From Thierry TODESCO:
    Welcome Roulab, send me an email & I'll include you in our list !

I prefer to keep our discussions on this forum. It will be no confusion with my other mails.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Roulab
  • Hi everybody !
    Happy to be with you on this forum. Can I join you to practise my english ? Well, my e-mail: emichine2000@yahoo.fr
    Thank you to let me know and hope to see you soon !
    Bye, Bye,
    Emilou
  • hello glad to meet you in this mater
    I am french speaker, but I am working in bilingual country, and my englis is poor and I am complexing to speak with english employees. Please, include me in your list for follow me
    Magy
  • From Magy:
    hello glad to meet you in this mater
    I am french speaker, but I am working in bilingual country, and my englis is poor and I am complexing to speak with english employees. Please, include me in your list for follow me
    Magy

Ok Magy but to include you in our list I need your email address, please send me an email at t.todesco@free.fr

regards

Please sign in to leave a comment.