Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Who's up for some English discussions in Paris ?

The best way to improve our English is to practice it.
I was wondering if some Gymglish learner would be interested to set up meetings to practice English alltogether,obviously French talking will be forbiden, all levels are welcome and we'll fix up the details about "how to" later on. To start the circle, if you're interested contact me at t.todesco@free.fr.

best regards y'all & see ya !!

Thierry

39 comments - page 3

• hello to everyone

i would like to talk about anything but my english is poor, what can i doing ? i need you to help me please for practice my english .
    this is my è-mail "asala_sousse@hotmail.com"
    thanks in advance.
    samira
  • Hello Thierry and all,

So that you have a non-French individual to keep you from speaking other than English, would you add me to the list. When are we meeting? Did I hear October somewhere? Gosh, it's almost November, did I miss out on the first one?

It sounds like much fun!

sorayaprincess@gmail.com

See you soon,
    Soraya.
  • Hello Thierry and all,

So that you have a non-French individual to keep you from speaking other than English, would you add me to the list. When are we meeting? Did I hear October somewhere? Gosh, it's almost November, did I miss out on the first one?

It sounds like much fun!

sorayaprincess@gmail.com

See you soon,
    Soraya.

• As far as I remember I already added you in our list, but you didn't reply, i did it again today, we're supposed to have a first meeting next sunday so if you're available keep in touch with us !!!

regards,

Thierry

From Soraya Rosales:
    Hello Thierry and all,

It sounds like much fun!

sorayaprincess@gmail.com

See you soon,
    Soraya.

• Hello !

I think it would be great to practice more.

-> flust@hotmail.com <-
  • Hi Thierry,

I am beginning to communicate in english ans i think your proposition is very interesting, so i take you my e-mail, can you please before i take you my personnal e-mail, indicate (prive) in the subject your message.
    thanks for that and best regards.

From Thierry TODESCO:
    Welcome Roulab, send me an email &amp; I'll include you in our list !

• So Thierry ans All,
    I have forgotten my adresse : ahamlat@pagesjaunes.fr
    thanks again.

From Akila Hamlat:
    Hi Thierry,

I am beginning to communicate in english ans i think your proposition is very interesting, so i take you my e-mail, can you please before i take you my personnal e-mail, indicate (prive) in the subject your message.
    thanks for that and best regards.

• From Akila Hamlat:
    So Thierry ans All,
    I have forgotten my adresse : ahamlat@pagesjaunes.fr
    thanks again.

I'm including you in our list, we had our first meeting last sunday & it was a success thanks to Irene, biba & soraya !!!!!!!!!
  • hello Thierry , hello everyone,

very good idea, would you like to notice my e-mail: pascalfrench@caramail.com
    ..?
    thanks in advance
    Pascal

• hello to everybody

I' am new in this forum, it's good idea to try speak english together
    then i give you my email mellal.fathia@neuf.fr

Please, include me in your list for follow me.

thanks.

Please sign in to leave a comment.