Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Who's up for some English discussions in Paris ?

The best way to improve our English is to practice it.
I was wondering if some Gymglish learner would be interested to set up meetings to practice English alltogether,obviously French talking will be forbiden, all levels are welcome and we'll fix up the details about "how to" later on. To start the circle, if you're interested contact me at t.todesco@free.fr.

best regards y'all & see ya !!

Thierry

39 comments - page 4

• I'm very sad - I live in Martinique - have you got many gymglish learners here ? I only start to learn English.

my e-mail : flowerd@wanadoo.fr or MSN is mamoudb@hotmail.com

bye bye
  • Hello every body!

Just one question :Have you plan other meetings since 11/08?
    If yes, where are they organized?
    I would like to know if it would be possible for me (from a logisitcs point of view) to join you in future meetings. Thanks in advance for your answer.
  • Hiya Clem !!!

Since the topic starded we only managed to organize one meeting, but some people in the list are meeting eachothers more often. A new reunion is planed early next year. If you're interested send me an email at t.todesco@free.fr & i'll include you in the list.
    regards,

Thierry

From clem54:
    Hello every body!

Just one question :Have you plan other meetings since 11/08?
    If yes, where are they organized?
    I would like to know if it would be possible for me (from a logisitcs point of view) to join you in future meetings. Thanks in advance for your answer.

• Hi Thierry, hi GymGlish learners,

Very good idea !
    I'll be interested to be with you for the next meeting.

Please include my email address in the list : rafael DOT ainciart AT referentiel DOT net
    My global level is low but I want to progress. So I'll try to take a part to your discussion as much as possible.

See you soon on the mailing list !

Rafael, 32, Paris.
  • hi eveybody
    i'am a new member here in this website; my teacher told me that's an interesting one!!! i was wondering how can i talk to people and meet new heads hihi you know i just want to improve my english!!
    wish you all good luck
    see you
  • hello everyone :)

I'm a new menber and I want to improve my english so I'm looking for people who wants too.
    If you enjoy speaking and writing let me know ;)
    L.
  • Happy New Year everyone,
    Trhierry why don't you fix up the date and the place on this page ? It is more secure and shortest way to fix a list and tobe on time for the get together.
    thank you for your reply.
    Roulab
  • you could even talk to each other face to face. Do you think the internet is altering human relationship? what are the advantages and drawbacks of e mails and internet for you?
  • Hi Thierry
    Very nice idea but i am not living in paris , i live in casablanca;
    i will be gald to practice with the circle;
    my email : selwaz@menara.ma
    b regards
    saly

From Thierry TODESCO:
    The best way to improve our English is to practice it.
    I was wondering if some Gymglish learner would be interested to set up meetings to practice English alltogether,obviously French talking will be forbiden, all levels are welcome and we'll fix up the details about "how to" later on. To start the circle, if you're interested contact me at t.todesco@free.fr.

best regards y'all & see ya !!

Thierry

Please sign in to leave a comment.