Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Speak english?

Hi, i'm Camille, from Paris. I'm looking for a journalist trainning in irland or in Britain for May, so... i need to practice !!! It'll be great to find someone to speak about all and nothing. So pick up my mail if you are interested: camillelancesseur@hotmail.com. Thank you !

4 comments

• what does topic means please ?
    i livve in France near la Rochelle, and try to practice my English too...i like it and use to talk with english people in th hospital where i work. I use to read some articles about health too !
    Read you later ? By By
  • From Kam:
    Hi, i'm Camille, from Paris. I'm looking for a journalist trainning in irland or in Britain for May, so... i need to practice !!! It'll be great to find someone to speak about all and nothing. So pick up my mail if you are interested: camillelancesseur@hotmail.com. Thank you !

salut je suis camille je viens de Paris.Je suis regardée par un journaliste
    qui vient d'Irland ou d'Angleterre pour mais...je dois m'exercer.
    Il sera grand de constater que quelqu'un parle de tous et de rien.Ramassez donc mon courrier si vous vous interessez: camillelancesseur@hotmail.com. Merci!
  • From Paty Gravelle:

salut je suis camille je viens de Paris.Je suis regardée par un journaliste
    qui vient d'Irland ou d'Angleterre pour mais...je dois m'exercer.
    Il sera grand de constater que quelqu'un parle de tous et de rien.Ramassez donc mon courrier si vous vous interessez: camillelancesseur@hotmail.com. Merci!

• Hello Paty, aren't you gravelling Camille's path to English?
    Traductore tradittore.
    If he/she looking for a training, that means that he/she is in search for a training. That doesn't mean that he/she is looked at as a journalist or anything else.
    Probably Camille meant that he/she would be pleased to find (or discover)someone to speak to (about all and nothing). It wouldn't be great to notice that someone could speak about anything.
    Then as long as your are insterested in, pick up my mail (not pick it up from the floor, hey!).
    :-) :-)

Please sign in to leave a comment.