Comments about the English forum

Bruno and Philip voices

I find it very difficult to distinguish Bruno's voice from Philip's one. Any reason ? I just feel that's always the same guy speaking. Could you reassure me, I'm afraid to suffer from "presbyacousie"...
thanks

12 comments

• imagine Philip as the devil incarnate, and Bruno is the wings of a dove.
    god bless you.
  • ... and Warbuckle's like a plumb cherub, no? :-)
    Have a nice day!
  • I agree with Pascaledelab. Very difficult to know if it's Bruno's voice or Philip's one. Pas étonnant si je ne réponds pas toujours bien aux questions !

Jacqueline
  • Je n'entends pas la même chose que vous: je trouve que Philip a un accent très bitish et Bruno est très américain. Je comprends plus Bruno, je suis du Québec (canada) aussi l'accent british est very very hard for me. Mais j'aime bien Bruno. Peut-être n'avons-nous pas les mêmes leçons.
  • IN ENGLISH PEASE!

Willy (Security Guard of the Delavigne Corp.)

From Jeanne Gendreau:
    Je n'entends pas la même chose que vous: je trouve que Philip a un accent très bitish et Bruno est très américain. Je comprends plus Bruno, je suis du Québec (canada) aussi l'accent british est very very hard for me. Mais j'aime bien Bruno. Peut-être n'avons-nous pas les mêmes leçons.

• From Gérard Dargnat:
    I agree with Pascaledelab. Very difficult to know if it's Bruno's voice or Philip's one. Pas étonnant si je ne réponds pas toujours bien aux questions !

Jacqueline

IN ENGLISH PEASE!

Willy (Security Guard of the Delavigne Corp.)
  • Good evening,

I just made my first test. I also have great difficulty understanding Philip.
  • Willy,

It's hard to speak English when you are a beginner. I do not have enough vocabulary, and I am in the construction apprendissage phrases. To write everything I pass by Google translation. I cheat because I do not know how to write all this without help.

:o(
  • Hello Marie-Pierre,
    its the same for other people. And I like to read this very french English in the Forum, is more easy ! That's the playtime after the hard work (ho no, I "love" my English lessons! And I love Bruno's voice too. It is so.. calm, sensuel, woaw!)
    Philip? Hoe's that guy?

Well, we are 183 637 to learn with you, Marie-Pierre! courage!

Please sign in to leave a comment.